Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeg, that is just stunning & they're so versatile! Sara is a magic maker when it comes to pearls!! I'm just amazed!!

Comment

• Fig was the perfect choice for these, Aerinha!! Congratulations on such a beautiful strand!!

Comment

• Gorgeous new pieces from Sarah, jeg. They remind me of my first Kojima purchase (or close to my first, at least) about 8 years ago. Different pearls, but similar use of size, color and spacing. I wore this endless rope a lot, and then I discovered Tahitians.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kdn1210__5_large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	385130

Name:	Baroque1660.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	385131

Name:	Baroque1623.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	385132

Comment

• Thank you, 86C! Magic maker, she is!!

I love that strand, Red! Wear it more often!!! I have found I wear more Tahitians and darker colors in the fall and winter, and more lighter colors in summer in spring. I try to mix it up, but it’s probably more due to the color clothes I wear seasonally.

Comment

• Red- that endless rope on the pink sweater is really pretty.

Comment

• Thank you jeg and 2thdktr. I did wear this quite a bit before I got more pearls. The trouble was it always shifted and ended up choking me at some point during the day. I tried several pearl shorteners, but they never worked. I ended up wearing it mostly long and tied it in a big knot in front to shorten it some.

These two sweaters are long gone. I wish I could get another high v-neck cotton cable. 2018 was the year of the boatneck, apparently. It might be Duchess Meghan’s favorite shape, but not mine. Maybe next year.

Comment

• Those are amazing! I (and my wallet) wish my mother (for whom I tend to buy all pearls) would be more interested in not-round shapes, but she wants what she wants.

Comment

• Red - That is a stunning strand ! Your fabulous jeweller could probably come up with a simple solution to keep them in place.

jeg- I love all of her work with multi shaped pearls... yours is wonderful !!
                  https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Red- this is what I use for ropes or strands that I wrap around and want to stay put. I tie a thin ribbon tightly where the knots are and wear it at the back of my neck. It works for me because my hair is long enough to cover it.

Name:	6F72C2F5-6AA1-4526-BC63-A2325C8E90D3.jpg
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	385136

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                      Red- this is what I use for ropes or strands that I wrap around and want to stay put. I tie a thin ribbon tightly where the knots are and wear it at the back of my neck. It works for me because my hair is long enough to cover it.
                      Very clever. Thank you, jeg. I will give that a try.

Comment

• jeg, that a very helpful tip!

Red and jeg, your necklaces are beautiful!

Comment

• My mother used to use a similar trick with an extra large safety pin.
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Trying to figure out what I can wear my edisons with given that they color shift so I went out in natural light. The pearls that looked pinkish wine while stringing and dark purple metallic other times looked shades of purple

Name:	415ACBCB-9BE4-439A-813B-BB38AFF0C9E8.jpg
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	385138

And pinkish wine

Name:	639554C4-4802-4153-98C5-CC96B7B81E58.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	385139

Depending on where the light was. Last night they looked like blueberries straight from the fridge.

Comment

• Those pearls love natural light, aerinha! Stunning.

Comment

• Beautiful!! How fun! Clearly, they work well with black and amazing with your coloring! Try them against other color blouses, scarves and t's in your wardrobe, not that you would necessarily wear with them. How do you feel about pastel pinks, lavenders, beige, heather grays, light soft greens ~ what are your favorite colors to wear currently?
                                Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Working...
                                X