Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Sea Urchin, but I'm sure BAS is loading her big guns as I type. My collection has nothing on hers.

Comment

• Thank you all!
      hanadama lovely pearls and congratulations on your anniversary!
      cyndayco wow those pearls are wonderful! Wear them in good health!
      I think I am getting confused with people's handle browsing pearls across 2 forums...

Comment

• Thanks Sea Urchin & Kelluvpearls! I know, I really don't like my PS username so I changed it to something more pearly for this, confusing!

Cyndaco - the golden SSs look amazing on you!

Comment

• cyndayco -- absolutely fabulous!!! I'm dumbfounded! Wear your magnificent GSS strand in health and happiness! Boy, I wish I came across you in real life so I could enjoy seeing those pearls. My eyes would be rudely around you neck admiring your stunning strand!

Comment

• What a wonderful necklace...those pearls are lovely cyndayco!
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• kelluvpearls - Your anniversary pearls look so beautiful on you! I'm sure there are more in the future!

cyndaco - Wow! Your gold SS's are outstanding! The color looks perfect on you and the size - incredible! Wear them often!!!

Comment

• Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. I will wear them as often as I can, but how to find enough occasions to wear pearls of that size?

Comment

• cyndayco...never be afraid to create the occasions yourself!
                  http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                  Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Cyndayco LOVE the klonks! Congratulations and wear them every day because they are wonderful

Comment

• cyndaco - I know how you feel! I don't wear my white & gold SS strand enough because to me it's pretty dressy but I'll do it if you do!

Comment

• I'd wear that strand everywhere!

Comment

• I'm wearing my large pistachio Tahitian from Kojima today - it's so amazing!

Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	359644Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	359645Click image for larger version

Name:	009.jpg
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	359646

Comment

• Ooooh...

Was this part of its Mother's Day Sale?

Comment

• These are my new Pearl Paradise freshwater keshis, 7-9mm, multicolor metallic, 36 inch. I missed out on these last time so I was glad to find them offered again! I just love these with casual summer clothes. They are extremely shiny.

Oh, if anyone wants them I think they're ironing out bugs in the new system, so they might not come up under "metallic," "multicolor," etc. But they do come up under "view all pearl necklaces."

Also, 36 inch doesn't fit over my head for doubling, so if you want to wear them that way you might want to special order them with a clasp.

http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-3557-...-necklace.aspx

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	359647

Name:	keshi1.jpg
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	359648

Name:	keshi2.jpg
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	359649
                              Last edited by Sea Urchin; 04-28-2015, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• cyndaco - No it wasn't part of Mother's Day, it was a pearl Sarah had on her website maybe last month that she added an enhnacer bale to for flexibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X