Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful pearls, BWeaves! Oh, yes those bikes in Amsterdam ... terrifying and wonderful at the same time. We were fortunate in not having to drive. We walked a lot, and into an area with canals, bridges and no tourists, so we had a nice time. Shamefully we skipped the big museums, as we were at the very end of our trip and just couldn't take crowds. The free train trolley running through the city was a little scary crowded too, but got us where we wanted to be. Most of our stay in the Netherlands was farther out in the country, and the smaller places, the better for us too Veere ... oooh, the tiny town of Veere on the Queen's birthday was so wonderful ...
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• BWeaves, I took pearl pictures in Paris in April. I found this lovely young thing and her fabulous string of pearls and earrings at the Petit Palais.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Wonderful pics, BW!! I love these paintings of pearls & the beautiful ladies who wore them. Your pendant/necklace & studs look lovely on you. Fla heat & humidity is as bad a Georgia's. Today I wore my multi color FW pearl necklace in the morning while I was running errands but by the time I got home, it was so humid, I had to take them off. I took the picture horizontal & cropped it so I hope it will turn right side up. I wish I could capture the colors but my phone camera washes them out.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Someday we will figure out how to keep photos from uploading sideways! Meanwhile...
          Attached Files

Comment

• Bweaves, thank you for sharing the pics! I adore museums of just about any variety, but especially art and history ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
              Wonderful pics, BW!! I love these paintings of pearls & the beautiful ladies who wore them. Your pendant/necklace & studs look lovely on you. Fla heat & humidity is as bad a Georgia's. Today I wore my multi color FW pearl necklace in the morning while I was running errands but by the time I got home, it was so humid, I had to take them off. I took the picture horizontal & cropped it so I hope it will turn right side up. I wish I could capture the colors but my phone camera washes them out.
              Multicolored pearls are hard for me to capture too. These look very nice on though!

Comment

• Thanks, PD. I'll get it one day!

Comment

• BWeaves... very cool haircut !!! sounds like your trip was excellent ! A friend just returned from wandering all over Northern Europe .. they loved Stockholm . I had hoped to get up that way this year..but maybe next year .. Love all the photos !!

jeg - wow FiJi 'o ' rama !! Holy moly you managed to get a bucket load lol They look amazing !!

Lary- what a beautiful pink pearl! Gorgeous !!
                  https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Parrot Lady: My hair would do that if I let it grow out, complete with the pigtail ringlets. But I have the necklace to recreate the look. The earrings look heavy, though. My ears can barely handle one 9 mm drop. I wonder how much artistic licence the painter had with making the pearls look bigger than they were in real life?

Comment

• Good morning everyone. I drove my daughter to the airport today wearing my metallic white FWP. When I restrung the necklace, I shortened it to 17" so as to better fit tops that have higher necklines.

Necklace is 8.0-8.5mm, studs are 9.0-9.5mm, both from PP.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• PD: those pearls glow! I love the 17" length. It's so flattering.

Comment

• I agree, BWeaves...both PD and her pearls glow!
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Tahitian Bull.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	382366
                            Nothing like wearing your Tahitians on a bull... only in Texas
                            Très Jolie Perles

Comment

• Those look great on you, PD! Metallics have my heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by KMFDallas View Post
                                [ATTACH]60681[/ATTACH]
                                Nothing like wearing your Tahitians on a bull... only in Texas
                                You're braver than me!

Comment

Working...
                                X