Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also holding the phone horizontally with the "shutter" button to the right might produce different results than holding it with the shutter button to the left. One might give you upside down photos, the other way right side up.

Comment

• Red, a simply wonderful idea!

Comment

• Red, love the Mobius bracelets and your glasses.

I find that my photos come out sideways when they are full size. If I crop the photo before posting, then it seems to come out the right direction.

Comment

• Love it all, Red- the glasses, bracelets, and cross-crossed clasps! I pulled out some Fiji’s after seeing your’s. I didn’t wear these out, but I was playing with some of my strands this morning. I connected three different lengths of Fiji strands and wrapped them around.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12C8BDCE-46DB-4AFE-A36D-B36AB9F1C9C2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	382332

Comment

• Thank you, SunSeeker, 86Corvettegirl, Pearl Dreams, Katbran, CathyKeshi, GemGeek, BWeaves, and jeg.

jeg, your Fijians look amazing on you. I know they are too much for everyday, but those will be perfect at the ruckus. Please bring them so they can be admired in person.

Comment

• Thanks, Red! And bring your two bracelets! I’m going to bring my bracelets and I’d like to get a picture of them together to see the range of color.

Comment

• Sunseeker and lmgarden, if you see this, bring yours’ , too!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                  Love it all, Red- the glasses, bracelets, and cross-crossed clasps! I pulled out some Fiji’s after seeing your’s. I didn’t wear these out, but I was playing with some of my strands this morning. I connected three different lengths of Fiji strands and wrapped them around.

[ATTACH]60625[/ATTACH]
                  These look lovely together!! Beautiful colors & size variety!!

Comment

• Jeg- just beautiful! The colors on Fiji pearls never disappoint.

Comment

• Thank you, 86Corvettegirl and lary007!

Comment

• Lovely Jeg ... I foresee a convergence of Fijis in July ...
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Whoa, gorgeous Fijis! I bought 1 strand last year, but wish I could get more.

Comment

• Thanks, Cathy and Kay! Yes, bring them!!

Comment

• Simply gorgeous!
                              Très Jolie Perles

Comment

• I love the north shore of Kauai as well!
                                Très Jolie Perles

Comment

Working...
                                X