Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol I raid my poor mom every year! The fire opals have nice green flashes to them, but doesn't quite show up with my poor photos!

Comment

• Purr I always look forward to seeing what you snag from her box! She has incredible taste.

Today's look! They don't match each other but they're fun. I'll make a separate post for the rings, they're new. Mini souffles from John Tu, two PP freshwater strands linked together, and three giant stackers from Kong's Pearl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pearls01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	379543
      Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• OMG look at the LUSTER of those stackers!!!!!

Comment

• Purr, I don't care if it's pearls or not - I always love seeing your mom's jewels. They are fantastic!

Comment

• BWeaves, try wearing your pearl choker next time you wear a cowl neck.

Purr, wowza! That's amazing.

Battah, your stackers blow me away!
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• It's been go big for me lately. I picked up these gorgeous white souffle pearls during the PP Black Friday sale. I paid to have them restrung on a orbit clasp so I could attach them to an extender.

Several years ago I showed Jeremy my souffle pendant from Kojima Pearl, and said I preferred a white body souffle with strong pink and blue overtones. These metallic white beauties have wonderful shapes, as well as blue and pink overtones. I adore them. And, the light weight is a real bonus.

Name:	20171207_112128.jpg
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	379544Click image for larger version

Name:	20171207_112224.jpg
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	379545Click image for larger version

Name:	20171207_112258.jpg
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	379546

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Just got this picture from Hisano, this is coming to me!!!!!!!!!!

Name:	3pearl pink sapphire w.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	379547

Comment

• Wow, that is stunning!

Comment

• Very nice ring, Purranha. Both of them, actually.

Comment

• Red, Love your soufflé pearls.

Purr, that ring is gorgeous. I opted for little h earrings because I'm just too hard on rings. I'd be knocking off those stones left and right.
                      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Oh, swoon! That ring is just perfect, purr!

Red- I am super curious about souffles..but having never seen them in person I am a little apprehensive about buying some online. I really really like the way those look! You may have convinced me to give them a whirl!

Comment

• Red, those soufflés are gorgeous! Great choice!

Purr you know I love the ring! I’m in love with that little h style, it’s gorgeous! Can’t wait to see your pic of that ring going places
                          Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Purr that LH ring is beautiful...but I'm with JP - There wouldn't be anything left of that ring on my hand after a few wears ! I'm forever knocking into things !! But you MOM"S ring ... that's amazing !!!

Battah - wow that's a great set of rings !!

Red - The white Souff's are beautiful...and you are right about the weight ! Perfect for people that want the size but hate the drag of large pearls.
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• OMG, so many beautiful things posted. I love them all.

Comment

• Stop me before I buy again....

Hi everyone! I've been really sick the last few days so no ear or neck shots....but here are a couple of quick snaps of my latest purchases! The 8.5-9mm multicolor Edison necklace just arrived today (the colors are amazing on these pearls. kinda wish I got a different, larger clasp though...), 10-11mm Peacock Edison studs (love these things...hard to photograph...they change in the light and are more iridescent and darker than this photo...), and 9-10mm GSS studs.

I think I'm set for the holidays now.

Name:	2017-12-08 13-06-02 -0500.jpg
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	379561Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-12-08 13-17-19 -0500.jpg
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	379562Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-12-08 13-20-02 -0500.jpg