Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those blues are amazing, BW.
    Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• They're my best blues. They are incredibly, intensely blue with bursts of pink.

Comment

• I agree ..those blue Vietnamese are marvellous! And the Kojima necklace is really really really lovely!
        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Ahhh the dark blues.... loving the layering too

Comment

• What a lovely study in blues and greens BWeaves
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4021RSUP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	379529Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4022RSUP.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	379530
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Put together so beautifully, BWeaves, and the Kamoka studs are icing on the cake!

Sorry for all the posts I've missed recently, still not caught up.
              Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Thank you for righting my photos Cathy.
                Thanks everyone.

Comment

• Lovely BWeaves! Those Kamoka black and white studs seem to work with everything! Wonderful!

Comment

• Anytime, BWeaves ... it's fun for me
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Love the blues, BWeaves. Good for my eyes too. They're tired from seeing grey sky all the time.

Comment

• Battah, somehow I missed your brooch post. Wow! I never thought of wearing a brooch (or two) on a cowl neck before. I love it. I've always steered away from cowl necks in the past because they are not pearl necklace friendly. This is a wonderful look.

Comment

• That is this the perfect sweater to wear with your lovely pearls. Well done, BW!

Comment

• Haha sorry this is not pearl, but still posting cuz it's a new raid from mom's drawer...
                            Fire opals as the petals and multicolor sapphires on the rest of the ring.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3073.jpg
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	379542

Comment

• Purr, that ring is freaking amazing!! You should raid your mom's drawer regularly I love the contrast between the stones and the dark metal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                                Battah, somehow I missed your brooch post. Wow! I never thought of wearing a brooch (or two) on a cowl neck before. I love it. I've always steered away from cowl necks in the past because they are not pearl necklace friendly. This is a wonderful look.
                                Thank you! It was inspired by my misunderstanding of something JP said in our last discussion - happy accident. The brooches also helped keep the cowl in place and sort of spread out nicely, instead of bunching and hanging down, so that was a nice bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X