This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Katbran and annie!

Two Edison strands from PP. These were originally in Pkinnew’s collection.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	C595FB0F-6527-45D8-8510-1525415AE5D5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	379408

Name:	90684C23-9B7E-4E89-B4BF-361ED7C14619.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	379409

Comment

• Jeg, I'm head over heels with your lustrous Edisons. They look great on you too.

Comment

• Thank you so much Pareltje!

From Kojima Pearls- a shiny silvery blue Tahitian pendant on a white gold diamond bale, paired with a gold and white SS and blue and keshi Akoya long strand.

Name:	062EF2DA-0268-4954-8416-4508988033FC.jpg
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	379411

Name:	F5BE7560-5668-48BF-806A-EAF1D242BD32.jpg
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	379412

Name:	3EFF30C3-942E-4540-9067-C7D221B5A9EA.jpeg
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	379413

Comment

• Jeg, love the combination of gold, blue and white in various sizes in the long necklace and the silvery blue pendant. Really a pretty combination.

Comment

• Good to see you too, jeg! Love your Edisons & Kojima pearls!

Comment

• jeg!!! That blue, yellow and white combination is so dreamy. My heart jumped though, when I saw Pkinnew's pearls I looked at those when she first sent me her list, and I couldn't decide which color ... and chose other pieces, which I DO treasure very much. It took you to think of buying both, and twisting them into big bubbles of champagne ... how fabulous ... Pkinnew would have loved that!
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• JEG, those Edisons look unreal (and I mean that in a good way). I'm so glad you got that Kojima necklace. When I saw it disappear quickly from the website, I was hoping one of us got it, if only so I can see it again, hahah.

I had that pendant in my cart for the longest time, and I kept flipping between it and the tin cup. It looks gorgeous.

Comment

• jeg - The Edisons are amazing twisted together ! And the Kojima necklace is beautiful !!
                  https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Love everything!
                    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Wow, thank you everyone for the very kind comments!

I love your description of the big bubbles of champagne, Cathy! I have a few other pieces from her wonderful collection as well.

BWeaves, I really debated on that tin cup, too. The only thing I’ve had on my short list was a biggish pearl pendant of any color, set in either white gold or sterling, and this pendant is perfect. It goes with just about everything I have.

Comment

• JEG, You have excellent taste, because you bought everything I was waffling on, hehehe.

Monday, Kojima Tahitian necklace with Komoka black and white Tahitian studs. Mom's brooch. I think it's a porcelaine transfer pattern set in Pinchbeck. Pinchbeck is a form of brass, an alloy of copper and zinc, mixed in proportions so that it closely resembles gold in appearance. It was invented in the 18th century by Christopher Pinchbeck, a London clockmaker. Mom had quite a bit of Victorian jewelry she bought in Portabello Road in England made with Pinchbeck. It doesn't tarnish, but it has a patina that's very pleasant.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_391.jpg
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	379421

Name:	fullsizeoutput_392.jpg
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	379422

Today, super classic. Mom's circle brooch. My birthday necklace. And Kojima drops on my huggies.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_393.jpg
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	379423

Mom's akoya ring and freshwater bracelet.

Name:	IMG_3918.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	379424

Comment

• BWeaves! So so pretty!! I have taken to calling the one on the left, "BWeaves" It's Mikimoto, from my mother's jewelry case. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2066.jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	379425

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                            BWeaves! So so pretty!! I have taken to calling the one on the left, "BWeaves" It's Mikimoto, from my mother's jewelry case. [ATTACH]57057[/ATTACH]
                            Hehehe. It's gorgeous!!! I feel honored.

You might have to call the one on the right "BWeaves, too/2." Here's an enhancer from my Mom:

Name:	fullsizeoutput_396.jpg
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	379426

I need to call the enhancer Jersey Pearl.

Comment

• Ah, then she shall be known as BWeaves mom!

I feel that your mother and my mother had very similar tastes in jewelry!

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                                BWeaves! So so pretty!! I have taken to calling the one on the left, "BWeaves" It's Mikimoto, from my mother's jewelry case. [ATTACH]57057[/ATTACH]
                                Hehehe. It's gorgeous!!!

You might have to call the one on the right "BWeaves, too/2." Here's an enhancer from my Mom:

Name:	fullsizeoutput_396.jpg
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	379426

On a different note, did any of us PGers buy the Kojima necklace with the white jade carved centerpiece and white drop pearl? That was another one I waffled on.

Comment

Working...
                                X