Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been out of pocket for a while, actually way too long, and really missing all of your pearl posts! Purr, battah's earrings look beautiful on you! BW, love your layering (BN has been an inspiration to me as well) and your integration of your Mom's treasures!

Comment

• A bit chilly this Thanksgiving in Florida. It actually feels like fall.

Today it's the Everything Bagel rope from Kojima and PP Hanadama studs. I think I need to buy more light grey sweaters. Pearls look amazing with this sweater.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_380.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	379363

Name:	fullsizeoutput_381.jpg
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	379364

Comment

• BWeaves, the pearls are lovely and the light grey sweater really compliments them.

Comment

• BWeaves oh I love the combo of grey sweater and your Everything Bagel rope.

Comment

• Wow those pearls look amazing against the grey.

Comment

• BWeaves the pearls look great!

Comment

• Nice sweater! The pattern around the top is beautiful. And yes, the pearls look amazing on that color.

Comment

• Looks gorgeous!!! But then you always look gorgeous !!
                  https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Cheapo pearls bracelets weekend adventure!

Hellooww! This time is my cheapo bracelets in action. Its white south sea baroque pearls. Its my fave thing to wear atm. Pair it with my white Australian SS long dangle drop earring. Look very dramatic and sturdy. So Saturday just went to Pitt st mall in Sydney and do tons of windows shopping. Bought a makeup kit and trying on a lot of fascinator!

Sunday went to Watson bay to check out the weekend market and lunch! Posing with my friend's new sunnies! Still wearing my cheapo bracelet paired with nautical themed earring with freshwater pearls. I got the earring for 12.5$.

Hope you have a great weekend!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• BWeaves- Pretty combo! I love all shades of gray. It’s a great neutral.

Asurazzy- looks like a fun time with your friends! I am envious of your weather.

Comment

• Multicolor T’s with bracelet/extender from POJ. Kevin put this together for me using two temp strands.

Name:	1D471294-4A9F-49DE-9044-1038A2A3E587.jpg
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	379395

Just the strand worn with another multi T-

Name:	BA19BBB9-9B46-4C63-A511-EFD7C9E2ED5B.jpg
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	379396

Comment

• jeg, I'm drooling here; you look stunning in those T's! The grey-green top provides a fabulous backdrop for your pearls!

Asurazzy, you look to be having a wonderful time with friends. I'm also jealous of your summer weather.

BW, love the colors in your Everything Bagel rope. It doubles to a nice length too.

Comment

• Thanks so much, Sunseeker! So great to “see” you again, too!

Comment

• Asurazzy - you had a great weekend I see ! I love all your combos and , as Iíve said before , I am a big fan of the Big Baroque WSS ( BBWSS) bracelet!

jeg - The Tahitian necklace and bracelet is really lovely !
                              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Asurazzy, It looks like you had fun. I too am envious of your sunshine! I like your earrings especially.

Jeg, Lovely Tahitian ropes!

Comment

Working...
                                X