Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86C - love all your t's. Garage vs pearls? Of course fair trade hands down��

Thanks, Jeg, BW, & Bcm21mk!! His garage cost a lot more than my diamond upgrade & pearls so he has a lot of catching up to do. LOL He's happy, tho. He's been wanting a garage like this for over 20 yrs so when I was in a financial position to have it built for him, I was happy to do it. I didn't want to take out a loan like he was planning to do.

Here’s a photo from my last day of vacation. Last year, this lobby tree had big snowman heads that were fun to pose with. There were only a couple of the heads this year, but they were too high up the tree for me. :( I’m wearing my two new Kojima strands. They are a nice, lightweight pair. People kept stopping to ask if I wanted them to take my picture for me. Uhhh, I obliged a few because I didn’t want to explain I was just taking a neck shot- :rolleyes:

View attachment 64198

Beautiful Kojimas jeg!!!

Ohhh la la! Love those Ts Corvette Girl... All of them! And Red, the strands on your neck are beautiful, but that smile wins hands down! Jeg, your posts always make me laugh. Surely they'd understand why you were only taking a neck shot, right? :D

Thanks so much Bcm21mk, 86C and Amti! Amti, last year I snuck down to the lobby around 2-3am to take pix and avoid people seeing me. There weren’t any people around, but because the lobby is all open to the ocean, there’s a lot of security that comes through either on foot or bicycle. I’m sure they thought I was nuts...:rolleyes: At least, dressed in pearls, they didn’t think I was homeless!

Last edited:
I was to the store yesterday wearing a small freshwaters strand paired with a petite Tahitian from Kamoka:

IMG_7342 (2).jpg

Annie, I love the Kamoka pendant charms. They are very special pearls from a very special farm.

Thank you everyone for the compliments on my pearl chain and Kamoka pendant. :D

This dark, imperfect beauty arrived from Kamoka. The color is near black with hints of blue green.

IMG_7337 (2).jpg

IMG_7322.jpg

annie - Gorgeous Kamoka pearl on that ring. The color is just stunning. My first criteria for a pearl is the color. Those tiny birthmarks would not bother me at all.

Here’s a photo from my last day of vacation. Last year, this lobby tree had big snowman heads that were fun to pose with. There were only a couple of the heads this year, but they were too high up the tree for me. :( I’m wearing my two new Kojima strands. They are a nice, lightweight pair. People kept stopping to ask if I wanted them to take my picture for me. Uhhh, I obliged a few because I didn’t want to explain I was just taking a neck shot- :rolleyes:

View attachment 64198

Too funny! Lovely pearls, jeg!

Today, I went to the doctor for the final examination of my wrist so I wore my long tin cup of blue Akoya/white soufflé pearls & matching drop earrings from Sakura, my blue Akoya rope, & my white SS octopus pendant.

Attachments

• 20181218_163750.jpg
    20181218_163750.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 30
I bought Edison’s off Etsy from Kong Pearls. They need to be strung but here the are safety pinned on and then in daylight in their box
4830D164-010F-4D6F-AA6A-CCF9869BC673.jpg

Attachments

• 00A90E5B-B30D-4EDA-B37A-A21308666277.jpg
    00A90E5B-B30D-4EDA-B37A-A21308666277.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I love the sequence of those four really vibrant pearls towards the bottom of your photo!

Your pearls are gorgeous 86C I love the layering of all different styles, shape and color. It's a winning look. Well done.
Hope your wrist is all better now.

Back