• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, Lisa c. I forgot to have the camera in landscape position when I took the pic.

Tonight, I wore my multi color T's out to dinner.

Attachments

• 20181215_235738.jpg
    20181215_235738.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Morella, that’s a great look with your “wild tangles of Tahitians!”

Aerinha, I hope you wear your Akoya more now that they are in a rope. They look lovely on you!

Red, I love your festive look in red, gold and green! That pendant is beautiful, and of course, unique.

86C, Love your party T’s. Hmmm, a new garage... sounds like a fair trade would be two strands... at least!;)

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Here’s a photo from my last day of vacation. Last year, this lobby tree had big snowman heads that were fun to pose with. There were only a couple of the heads this year, but they were too high up the tree for me. :( I’m wearing my two new Kojima strands. They are a nice, lightweight pair. People kept stopping to ask if I wanted them to take my picture for me. Uhhh, I obliged a few because I didn’t want to explain I was just taking a neck shot- :rolleyes:

A1AAD14D-FCDE-4C2A-8DEB-E5EB8465A844.jpg

Bcm21mk

Decked out for my brother-in-law's Christmas concert last night. He is the music director at a large local church. Wearing my Golden South Sea harvest strand from the 2017 PP ruckus, Golden SS drop earrings from pearls picked during the 2018 ruckus, and my Paula Crevoshay brooch/pendant which has a New Zealand Paua pearl.

View attachment 64182

Wow - now that's a harvest strand for the ages. Love your earrings and brooch too! Magnifique!

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, Jeg, BW, & Bcm21mk!! His garage cost a lot more than my diamond upgrade & pearls so he has a lot of catching up to do. LOL He's happy, tho. He's been wanting a garage like this for over 20 yrs so when I was in a financial position to have it built for him, I was happy to do it. I didn't want to take out a loan like he was planning to do.

Bcm21mk

Here’s a photo from my last day of vacation. Last year, this lobby tree had big snowman heads that were fun to pose with. There were only a couple of the heads this year, but they were too high up the tree for me. :( I’m wearing my two new Kojima strands. They are a nice, lightweight pair. People kept stopping to ask if I wanted them to take my picture for me. Uhhh, I obliged a few because I didn’t want to explain I was just taking a neck shot- :rolleyes:

View attachment 64198

Beautiful Kojimas jeg!!!

amti

Ohhh la la! Love those Ts Corvette Girl... All of them! And Red, the strands on your neck are beautiful, but that smile wins hands down! Jeg, your posts always make me laugh. Surely they'd understand why you were only taking a neck shot, right? :D

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much Bcm21mk, 86C and Amti! Amti, last year I snuck down to the lobby around 2-3am to take pix and avoid people seeing me. There weren’t any people around, but because the lobby is all open to the ocean, there’s a lot of security that comes through either on foot or bicycle. I’m sure they thought I was nuts...:rolleyes: At least, dressed in pearls, they didn’t think I was homeless!

Last edited: