Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feeling particularly pleased today-- my daughter seems to have turned a corner and now loves wearing my Tahitians and WSS (as well as the GSS that she already loves). She seems to be in no hurry to take them off, either.

I snagged this picture of her wearing the Tahitians today:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	my daughter wearing my Tahitians.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	376173

Comment

• Gorgeous, PD! How fun to share them with her! My daughter is only 6 but I'm hoping when she gets older we can share jewelry.
      Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• battah, your daughter is off to a good start watching you wearing yours!

Comment

• Who wouldn't want to wear those gorgeous Tahitians? (Except a surly daughter, of course.) Glad she's come around

Comment

• She did need a little reassurance that she wasn't becoming her mom, though!

Comment

• I want my daughter to some day want to share, then inherit my jewelry. Here they are in pretty bright sun.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0172.jpg
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	376174Click image for larger version

ID:	376174Click image for larger version

ID:	376174

Comment

• I don't know why they're sideways and sure don't know why I'm seeing 3 identical photos side by side.

Comment

• Triplets!

Try hitting Edit > Go Advanced > Manage Attachments and see if the image uploaded 3 times. You can X out two of them (the X to delete an attachment appears in the upper right hand corner of the photo in question.)

Thanks for the photo in the sun! They look great!

Click image for larger version

Name:	BritM's pearls in the sun.jpg
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	376175

Comment

• BritM, those are gorgeous pearls!
                    Pearl Dreams...I don't know how your daughter resisted that strand...maybe there is hope for my oldest, who thus far has turned up her nose at the thought of wearing "stuffy" pearls.
                    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• There is definitely hope, JP!!

Comment

• BritM,! I can totally understand why you've got that gorgeous smile on with your recent purchase! Congrats on the pearl purchases!

PD, those are such beautifully colored Ts... it shouldn't take much to convince anyone to wear them!

JP, I finally added you on Instagram! So if you got a few comments from someone a couple of hours ago, well, that'd be me!

Comment

• BritM WOW - love your natural color hanadamas!!

Pearl dreams, it seems your daughter just caught the pearl bug- yay!!

Comment

• PD the Ts look amazing on your daughter. Is that the multicoloured strand you originally purchased for her?

Beautiful Brit!

Comment

• JP, I can't believe your daughter thinks pearls are stuffy! Your designs are anything but.
                              Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Originally posted by amti View Post
                                BritM,! I can totally understand why you've got that gorgeous smile on with your recent purchase! Congrats on the pearl purchases!

PD, those are such beautifully colored Ts... it shouldn't take much to convince anyone to wear them!

JP, I finally added you on Instagram! So if you got a few comments from someone a couple of hours ago, well, that'd be me!
                                Thanks amti!
                                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Working...
                                X