This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect pairing, BWeaves!

I'm curious about the microneedling... do they have you doing a topical treatment inbetween sessions? I've got a bunch of acne scars I'd like to get rid of.
    Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Look at photos of me from a year back (click on page 274 for example), and my skin is quite lumpy from the old acne scars. The micro-needling has really smoothed it out.

There's a salve the aesthetician gives me to use right after it's done for a couple of days. Then I just use my regular cleaning regimen (Cetaphil) between sessions. I've been having the micro-needling done once a month. I may back off and start doing it once every other month now that my skin looks better.

The very first time I had it done, it was a bit intense. But all subsequent sessions have been a piece of cake. My face is red right after, like a mild sunburn, for a day, and then that goes away. So there's very little down time.
      Last edited by BWeaves; 06-23-2017, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• Love the SWAN look !! How cute is that shirt !
        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Good to know, thanks BWeaves!
          Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Got some catching up to do! But gosh, you ladies continue to woo me!

BN those are some HUGE edisons! I LOVE the big round ones you purchased a while ago and dream about those and so I can understand why you didn't keep the ones in the photo.

Cicadalady, what a neat look to have two very cool necklaces, and both the keshi and harvest strand are gorgeous. I'd love to see more pictures of the harvest strand! I'm a sucker for Ts. Your Chanel look is perfect too!

Battah, I love the layering look of the chunky bracelets! And the colors are so nice for summer!

BWeaves, I am also another fan of the swan. And a mama swan on top of all the little swans, that's just too cute! It is such an unusual necklace, I hope you bring it to Ruckus!

Comment

• Today's pearls. My 14mm white SS beauty from Agustus, set in 18kt red gold with moonstones and diamonds by Studio Vincent in Minneapolis. I purchased this labradorite, aquamarine and pearl rope from them as well.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20170623_135145.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	375586Click image for larger version

Name:	20170623_135432.jpg
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	375587

Comment

• Wow, that ring! I'm a sucker for moonstones, but that pearl is gorgeous. That necklace looks like it has real color movement in real life. Love it.

Comment

• That is such a beautiful ring ! I just love Moonstone and it's perfect with the pearl.
                  https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• OOOhhh.

So much jewelry I like but my budget can't afford.

Comment

• Red your pieces are fantastic! I love labradorite...those blue flashes get me every time!
                      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Red, I see pinks in your ssp ring! How gorgeous and what a splendid setting to show it off in! I also love the flashes of blue in labradorite.

Comment

• Today we opened a show at the history museum for my local weaving guild. We're celebrating 75 years.

My piece is the Weave St. Laurent Mondrian dress. Yves St. Laurent's version from 1969 was made from pieced wool. My version is woven in Tencel as one solid piece of fabric. My manikin is flashing a peace sign.

Name:	IMG_2988.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	375591

We were asked to also wear handwoven clothing to the opening of the show. I wore my handwoven leno blouse with The Hamantaschen, my natural white Hanadama rope from PP, and my Mikimoto huggies.

Name:	IMG_2965.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	375592

Comment

• You look very lovely, BWeaves

Red, I'd love to see one of my favorite pearl rings ever ... as gorgeous as your photos are, the color movement in that pearl and the masterful setting are extraordinary!
                            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• BWeaves, I can't believe you made that dress! It is AMAZING!

Red, love love love your ring!

Comment

• Ahhhhhh! That rope! The dress is lovely - so refreshingly cool-looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X