Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jeg, that Monil orchid clasp is stunning, as are your Tahitians. The clasp is much prettier than I imagined it; something just glowing about the shade of gold and the texture.

That orchid clasp is spectacular & really accents the pearls for a beautiful look.

I love this. Yes, even though it's not officially Summer yet, it's incredibly hot here in Ga. I wear a lot of pendants or tin cups when it's really hot.

Thanks so much, BWeaves, Cathy and 86Corvettegirl! I really love this piece...

Jeg your necklace is stunning. I hope you do another show and tell this year at the ruckus!

Thanks, Newberry! I hadn’t planned on bringing a lot of extras with me, but if there’s anything in particular you’d like to see, let me know and I’ll pack it!

Thanks, Newberry! I hadn’t planned on bringing a lot of extras with me, but if there’s anything in particular you’d like to see, let me know and I’ll pack it!

OMG Jeg I have a few requests, please! ;)
The ombre Tahitian from Kojima with a larger drop in there.
The SoC tincup also from Kojima.
There are more requests but that's a start!

Hi Jeg ... here's my wish I could see it ... Uh, Everything? Okay, okay ... how about: Ombre Tahitians from Kojima, SOC Tin Cup from Kojima, the Sea Glass Tahitian necklace (I'm planning on dragging you, ever so gently, straight to Sarah and beggin her to make me something similar LOL) ...

Yesterday I wore my Judy Jetson necklace and yellow gold Mikimoto huggies.

fullsizeoutput_779.jpg

It's really getting too hot, humid and rainy to wear pearls here. I'm bummed. I had to resort to silver today, so I didn't sweat sunscreen all over my jewelry. Silver is easy to clean the sunscreen off. Pearls, not so much.

Ahahaha! Ok, I have started my list, Purr and Cathy! Cathy I’ll have to show you that strand against different colors. It can read silver gray, but it has more color to it depending on what I wear, and lighting , of course.

BWeaves- I always love to see your Judy Jetson and Swan. Artsy, cool looks!

I adore that Sea Glass necklace. I saw on Sarah's website and it looked mostly silver, but last year, all those lovely misty pastels came right out and took my breath away, Jeg :)

jeg, I really enjoyed your show and tell last year! You had a fabulous collection and I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to bring.

BWeaves, I always love seeing your swan and your Judy Jetson, so stylish and contemporary.

It's too hot in the South for a heavy necklace so I decided to wear a FW baroque necklace & earrings.
I don't know why my pics always come out sideways no matter what I do. It's so frustrating!!!

Attachments

• 20180622_145052[1].jpg
    20180622_145052[1].jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 17
Wearing my Fiji bracelets today, criss-crossed so that they stay neatly together. (Mathematician hubby says this bracelet can be considered to be a Möbius strip.) When I removed my new glasses I noticed that the colors compliment the Fiji pearls. Apologies for the reflections from my pink shirt.

Fiji_Glasses.jpg

Attachments

• Mobius.jpg
    Mobius.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 19
Wearing my Fiji bracelets today, criss-crossed so that they stay neatly together. (Mathematician hubby says this bracelet can be considered to be a Möbius strip.) When I removed my new glasses I noticed that the colors compliment the Fiji pearls. Apologies for the reflections from my pink shirt.

View attachment 60606

I love the colors of your bracelets!!

Here you go 86/Corvettegirl :) I have a "charm" style necklace in the mid-planning stages, so it's nice to see one done.

CharmsRSUP.jpg

Mobius Pearls ... Love it, Red! Really smart idea to cross the bracelets like that to keep them together. The colors are divine, even in the glasses.

Back