Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

ckrickett - It's great seeing your tornado again! It's so romantic!

Frost Me - The white SS pearl doesn't come off of that chain, unfortunately. I bought that from PP years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pearls everyone!
i wore my Tahitian pearl necklace and earrings from PP today.

Pearl Paradise Tahitian strand with matching earrings

Is this Rikitea 1543? Or maybe a different one, hmmm... It looks bigger than the others...maybe because you're a smaller person? Anyway, the pearls are really gorgeous with your coloring!

Last edited:
Oooh, makes me smile in appreciation!!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Lisa c, hanadama and BAS. Lisa this is strand 1543, the largest pearl is 10.9mm, not sure if it's supposed to look smaller, need to see more comparison photos. I am still not sure what the perfect length looks like and seeing more photos from others will help greatly.

They look wonderful kelluv! I think the length looks great on you, too. And with your skin and hair - wow :)

Kelluvpearls, they look great on you! I have the same *issue*, in that 18 inches is a bit too long for me -- my 10-12mm ripple 16 inch strand feels much better length-wise. I still have other strands in the 18 inch length, but I think I should shorten them at some point. I guess in my case this will involve a bit of trial and error as for instance I like my Tahitians with a bit more length than my ripples, so I may start just shortening a bit and see how it looks.

That combo just makes me smile! Enjoy and wear in health!!!

Ckrickett, those two go really well together!

Yesterday I wore my baroque Tahitian tin cup from the PP Black Friday sale. It had double sold and PP came up with an even nicer one, so in the end I got lucky.

Pearl Paradise Tahitian tin cup

And here they are two days ago.

Freshwater strands

Last edited by a moderator:
Tucs, I like how you've matched up your pearls with your necklines. Very pretty and they complement each other nicely.

These are CC ripples that I'm wearing with a cream mohair sweater. Very cozy and warm!

CCmohair.jpg
CCmohair1.jpg

Baby nurse, it's great how your ripples both contrast and blend with your sweater!

Today, I'm wearing GSSP drops in a faux lariat necklace. I can never decide if they're champagne or light golden with a green overtone; the color shifts too easily, depending on the place and time of day.

IMG_0086_2.jpg
IMG_3259.jpg

Thanks PearlDreams and baby Nurse!

Baby nurse, those ripples are lovely -- beautiful Spring colours! As pretty as they are, hopefully soon you can stop wearing warm sweaters!

Back