Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purranha, those 2 strands look fabulous together!

Before PG, I would never have mixed pearls like these either ... er ... before PG, I didn't HAVE pearls like these to mix together LOL ...
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you thank you thank you ladies! Sheri's Screamer is my very first metallic strand EVER and I LUV LUV LUV it!!! It has launched me into my future metallics purchases. The WSSP was my 25th yrs old b-day present from mom over a decade ago. She also bought it thinking it could be my "wedding pearl" Bwahhahhaha poor mom.

Comment

• Oh yah ladies - I JUST book tix to go back to Taipei again!!! Leaving end of next week.
        There will be more highway robbery of my poor mom's stash.
        Will have more to post & share then! AAAHHHH I'm so excited I can't even!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Purranha View Post
          UGH I used to not have this problem before - why is everything getting flipped these days?!?!?!
          [ATTACH]45965[/ATTACH]
          Nothing more to say...just beautiful...breathtaking!!!

Comment

Oh yah ladies - I JUST book tix to go back to Taipei again!!! Leaving end of next week.
            There will be more highway robbery of my poor mom's stash.
            Will have more to post & share then! AAAHHHH I'm so excited I can't even!!!
            have a safe trip and a wonderful time........
            maybe leave some surprises for mom to find in her stash after you've left?

Comment

• Amazing pearls Purr! I especially love your screamers!

Comment

• BWeaves - I'm so pleased that you were able to repair your pendant. Whew ! Close call !
                Purr- ah ...more photos of mom's stash !! Something to look forward to !! Love your layers !
                Bailey - that pendant ...how amazing ! Gorgeous,
                Red - fabulous strand ! I'd feel powerful in those for sure !
                Luvglitz- love the look ! Those silver Tahitians are gorgeous,
                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Originally posted by Red View Post
                  Bweaves - Glad that gorgeous pendant was so easy to fix. I think that is one of my favorites of Hisano's geodes.
                  I agree. I would be horrified if anything happened to it because I so enjoy seeing it here! (Knocking on wood!)

Comment

• Purranha, how delightful that you're going to visit Mom! Photos, please ... mom's stash, food etc. ... and tell Mom her fan club here is awaiting her
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you ladies! I haven't been wearing pearls a lot lately but is trying to take pictures whenever I'm wearing one (or two).

Purranha, very lovely combo.

Comment

• The two strands look gorgeous together, Purranha.

Comment

• Not me wearing pearls but my MIL borrowed one of my pearls from west pearls to wear to a local Diwali Festival.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	370434
                          WestPearls.com My Shop
                          West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• ckrickett, please tell your MIL she looks fabulous in that pearl outfit! Dress, jacket, sumptuous pearls ... win win win
                            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

UGH I used to not have this problem before - why is everything getting flipped these days?!?!?!
                              [ATTACH]45965[/ATTACH]
                              Be still my heart I would never have thought to wear the smaller pearls on the bottom but darn girl it look fabulous that way!

Comment

• Fabulous statement piece ckrickett, they look wonderful on your MIL.

Comment

Working...
                                X