Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I haven't seen that one before. It is simply faboo ;). I would have thought you got it on the GIA tour. Didn't the tour go to Roger's farm? I seem to recall you did get something at that time, a ring, perhaps? Maybe we should dig up that thread, it was the piece of reporting that made me realize you were a gal on the rise in pearls! (I started looking for the thread, here he he reports on the Eyris leg of the trip)

GemGeek, you really know how to take it to the next level! That looks so amazing on you.

My pearly item for today...a tahitian pearl/seed bead wrap bracelet I've been experimenting with

Maiakity, omg that's beautiful and genius! You must make more of those! I love the look of the silver pearl with the clear beads. Beautiful round tahitians like that are hard to find though. Fantastic work!

^^Thanks! I actually made a few of these, the other two I listed on etsy, one is flanked by white howlite and the seed beads, and the other by aqua amazonite and then the seed beads, this pearl as a few flaws so I kept this one for myself :) Hard not to keep EVERYTHING!!!! I love this memory wire, so light and easy to wear!

Gorgeous bracelet! I never would have thought of that. So creative!

^^Thank you so much!! It's actually much prettier in person (if I do say so myself :eek:), the beads sparkle quite a bit more than shows on the picture. It's nice to hear some positive feedback...you know what you like, but it's nice to hear that maybe others like your ideas too!

^^Thanks! I actually made a few of these, the other two I listed on etsy, one is flanked by white howlite and the seed beads, and the other by aqua amazonite and then the seed beads, this pearl as a few flaws so I kept this one for myself :) Hard not to keep EVERYTHING!!!! I love this memory wire, so light and easy to wear!

What a beautiful bracelet!

OOOH love everything! i am SO JEALOUS of the double-strand souffles, they look so amazing IRL! :)

i already posted this elsewhere, but here we go:

9346504214_1320d40874.jpg

PP tahitian tincup on sterling, two FWP on waxed linen tincups, all mixed together, plus 10mm metallic PP studs.

and on wrist, my brand-new 36" color shifting pearl necklace from PP:

9343714539_ba7f855006.jpg

oh so pretty with the cameo! that's some inspiration, right there!

i'm beginning to believe i prefer multicolor strands to single-color. they're all so wonderful!

and thanks - the color shifting is less than i thought, but they were WAYYY on sale, and still quite breathtaking, so it's all good. :)

Talk about well-dressed! I would be in a car accident if I had those pearls on my wrist. ;)

I've never really thought I was partial to the multi-color strands either, but pictures such as this one make me rethink this notion for sure! Those are gorgeous :)

oh so pretty with the cameo! that's some inspiration, right there!

i'm beginning to believe i prefer multicolor strands to single-color. they're all so wonderful!

and thanks - the color shifting is less than i thought, but they were WAYYY on sale, and still quite breathtaking, so it's all good. :)

The rest of my "set" arrived today. I'm thrilled! I'll be wearing them together tomorrow for the first time, but here's the sneak peek:
-3_zps631de06a.jpg

It was sundown when they came, but rest assured tomorrow they shall see the light!

Back