Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful akoyas lmgarden, I love the mix of blue and white.

Comment

• Battah your necklace is just lovely. The colors and mixture of the pearl are exquisite. I would love to see it worn long too

Lmgarden dainty is good. Love the mix of colors.

Comment

• Very nice photos everyone!

Comment

• I love that combo, lmgarden! Very pretty!
          Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20160706_090128-480x640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	367644

Newberry, your wish is my command

Comment

• that's lovely worn short or long, battah!

Comment

• Very nice battah

Comment

• Thank you! I'm considering restringing it without the Tahitian keshi. Not sure, though.

Comment

• Battah, I love it long AND with the Tahitian keshis! Love it just the way it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by lmgarden View Post
                      Battah, I love it long AND with the Tahitian keshis! Love it just the way it is!
                      +1 to that. I think it's perfect.

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• Mixed Tahitians today

It's hot here in the SW but since I hadn't worn pearls in a few days, I decided today was the day. I just love to feel them beneath my finger tips. I'm wearing my mixed off round Tahitians from AP. They are 11-13mm and 19" long. They look like they are bigger because of the shape. They are AAA almost absolutely clean and have an amazing luster. It is probably my favorite and most versatile strand. I also added some gold chains because I think it makes the pearls look less formal.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Battah - I didn't realise how long your rope is! I also love the Keshi.

Luvglitz - beautiful Tahitians, they look great with the gold chains!

Comment

• Battah WOW loooove your strand worn long but I also looooove how you had it twisted Oh I guess I just really think you have one wonderful strand. Thank you for posting that picture. Your top or is it a dress is divine too

Luvglitz great pearl styling. Chains and pearls so work for me

Comment

• Luv glitz love the Tahitians they look huge! And what a great idea to mix chains in .

Comment

Working...
                                X