Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love the twisted look, funky_pearl, and the layers kalmen22!

Comment

• Funky pearl....I love the pearls...but please do tell more about that FANTASTIC vanity set!!!!
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• thanks jerseypearl! it's all a random mix of old things found or gifted to me. the mirror is silver or silver plated and an antique from my husband a few years ago. it has someone else's initials engraved in a curly elaborate script i can't read. the vintage cut silver glass jar was used as a candy dish i think, lol. it holds perfume samples now.

Comment

• Oh wow, layers on layers of pearls, and squares on point. I love them all.

Comment

• Luscious layers everybody!

Was cool in L A today- got to wear a sweater! Wearing an old gss rope with my new Kojima Tahitian rope. Pearls look better IRL - didn't get the right lighting.
            Attached Files

Comment

• love the layers, lmgarden, and that you're wearing the orbit clasp in front with a pearl attached. Bravo!

Comment

• Beautiful pearls FP & Lmgarden. Love the torsade and ropes!

Comment

• THank you Purranha,Sunseeker,Gemgeek,Newberry,Tucs,KaySD, and JP.

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                  Dripping in glorious pearls...those are lovely...and no need for the gym today, as I am sure they gave you a workout.
                  JP, I agree. I think I should do yoga so I can stretch my arms further. It is HARD to do a selfie.

Comment

• Originally posted by newberry View Post
                    At a pearlie lunch with KaySD I wore my double strand Tahitian rope from Pearl Paradise 2015.

[ATTACH]41785[/ATTACH]
                    I love this length for double layering.
                    May I ask how long the rope is Newberry?

Comment

• Originally posted by baby nurse View Post
                      Such gorgeous, luxurious pearls ladies!

This is a freshwater strand I got from Catherine Cardellini.

[ATTACH]41802[/ATTACH]
                      The pearls and the sweater go so well together.
                      I love this shade of lavender BN. So pretty and calming just like the lavender plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalmen22 View Post
                        Such eye candy from all.

Kept it light with the heat we are experiencing.
                        Layered pendant look . Actually the top one is my earring drop that works as a pendant as well. Who knew [ATTACH]41807[/ATTACH]
                        I have to try this layering Kalmen22... chic and light.

Comment

• Originally posted by funky_pearl View Post
                          love the layers kalmen22!
                          i wore some of my favorite pearls for the first time since we moved last night out, i really missed them!
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          Love the earrings and the bracelet and the B&W torsade is so cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmgarden View Post
                            Luscious layers everybody!

Was cool in L A today- got to wear a sweater! Wearing an old gss rope with my new Kojima Tahitian rope. Pearls look better IRL - didn't get the right lighting.
                            They look great together. The GSS is a pretty shade, looks like a light creamy gold.
                            I wish i have an orbit clasp it so versatile.

Comment

• I love all the layers and mixing of different pearls at the same time. You all inspire me.

A couple of days ago it was really hot, so I went with a denim dress, my squiggle pearls, and moonstones everywhere else (which you can't see in the photo).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0947.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	366771

Today it was actually chilly. I wore a wool sweater and my coin pearls, with my Kojima drops.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0952.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	366772

In between I decided my non-pearl jewelry needed a little love.

Comment

• Beautiful pearls BWeaves, I love how you wear moonstones with your pearls. I have a loose pair to set, I was thinking they could look amazing with metallic drops.

Comment

Working...
                                X