Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful pictures everyone. BWeaves love the new earrings and Babynurse the double blue akoyas is perfect with the sweater.

Comment

• There's an Anthropologie sort of near me, but I actually tend to just order a cartload of stuff in a couple of different sizes and colors when there's free shipping, and then send most of it back. I don't mind paying shipping as it's probably equivalent to all the gas I'd waste driving around to the stores.

Baby Nurse, I LOVE that double strand of BBAs.

P.S. The photos are always better on PG than on PS. They're clearer and the colors are truer.
      Last edited by BWeaves; 03-07-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Taking the Tahitians out for their first drive today.

Morning walk with tweed jacket.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0604.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	365651

Name:	IMG_0607.jpg
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	365652

Afternoon walk without jacket. They look different without the jacket reflecting in them, and with the sun at a different angle.

Name:	IMG_0618.jpg
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	365653

The opals are a lot like diamonds in that it's impossible to photograph them. They only show up when moving and flashing in reflected light.

Comment

• BWeaves, they look like they belong there on your neck and ears-- like they've always been there.

You made a good choice.

Comment

• Those tahitians look so luminous on you Bweaves!
            WestPearls.com My Shop
            West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Thank you. Thank you. I just can't get over how colorful and SHINY these pearls are. The previous Tahitians I've ordered cost way more than these, and were either very dull or didn't begin to have the color they appeared to have in the online photos. Even my photos aren't picking up all the colors in these pearls. Black pearls really don't do a thing for me, but colorful pearls knock me out.

Comment

• BWeaves, they look simply stunning and elegant on you! Like they were made for your skin.

Enjoy and wear in health!

Comment

• Stunning metallic luster on those Tahitians!

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                    BWeaves...all I can think of is "another one bites the dust"....Welcome to the wonderful world of Tahitians!!! You really started with a bang!
                    "and another one gone
                    and another one gone
                    another one bites the dust...

Jersey, that's so perfect! I can't wait til you guys sing it for me - some day! In the meantime, the sweaters and pearls are .... too wonderful

"are you ready?
                    are you ready for this..."

Comment

• You do wear them well...and they look fantastic with that tweed!
                      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I bit down on this while eating oysters last Saturday. Is is a pearl?

Comment

• BWeaves welcome to the Tahitian club. I bet the first of many to come. Yours have very high luster and look wonderful on you. Love the earrings too. Enjoy your new beauties.

Comment

• Lovely, very lovely!
                            Happy Huku
                            Queensland
                            Australia

Comment

• They look gorgeous on you, BWeaves, what a great anniversary present!
                              Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the double strand of bba.

BWeaves, your Tahitians are really, really gorgeous. What a great find! I admired them on Sarah's site as well. Did you happen to save her picture of them? I'd love to see it again.

This the strand of golden/cream/white SS, with my flannel pjs!

Name:	PPgoldenspjs.jpg
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	365680

Comment

Working...
                                X