Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Newberry! I was quite happy with how the whole look turned out!

Comment

• Crickett, those little baby Tahitians have colors to make one swoon

Purranha, what a stunning study in shades of vanilla and creams ... the textures of all the pearls, the lace ... just divine!!!
      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Wow, I love all of these looks...petite Tahitians? Who knew they could look so wonderful...I find the smaller Tahitians have much sharper luster and incredible color bands. Don't get me wrong, I love 'em big, but I really love the smaller pearls as well.

PD, I LOVE the threader earrings! I never thought to use freshies on them. I have a wonderful pair of color shifters I bought from a PP sale, I am going to rework them as threaders...now I just need a strand to go with!

Purranha, I think I need a drink and a cigarette (and I don't smoke). Those are amazing...you layer so well! And you are an inspiration. And I love that lace top with the pearls...tres chic.
        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Wow, so many beautiful colors in today's pearls. The petite Tahitians are so vibrant and the Holy Grail ripples are glowing!

Comment

• Swoon, swoon, swoon!
            All so lovely.
            Purrhana, those layers are like a modern day take on the old Edwardian layers...
            Happy Huku
            Queensland
            Australia

Comment

• I didn't know there were petite Tahitians. I love them.

And love the layers. Very Victorian or Edwardian. Love all the pearls.

Comment

• Purranha that's an awesome photo, eclectic and fabulous styling.

Comment

• Thank you so much ladies!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	364265. Driving to headquarters
                    Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Love your pipi pearl necklace and ring.

Comment

• Delicate and delightful, Andrea! It's a great example of small pieces with great impact
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Those are really beautiful, Andrea!

Comment

• Purranha, I think I need a drink and a cigarette (and I don't smoke). Those are amazing...you layer so well! And you are an inspiration. And I love that lace top with the pearls...tres chic.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh la la ! This made me laugh!! It is a fabulous look on you Purranha ... absolutely fabulous! Not everything layers well but you've done an excellent job with the shapes and textures on that outfit !!
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Originally posted by ckrickett View Post
                              Today was simple, my petite baroque Tahitian necklace I picked pearls between 7mm and 8 mm
                              [ATTACH]39893[/ATTACH]
                              wow ckrickett, where do you get these little beauties? Please let me know!!!! love

Comment

• MSC, I love the necklace. And the ring too...but that necklace is really something!
                                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Working...
                                X