Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you all for your kind words. GemGeek, yes, I have no idea how that photo turn up that way!!

Comment

• bertrande Your new hanadama strand is stunning!!!

Comment

• Tahitian rope makes a great wrist weight!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	wrist weight 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	355074

Comment

• That looks gorgeous - don't go bashing anyone over the head, though!

Comment

• Amazon warrior wear! Whack! No really, they are glowingly beautiful.

Comment

• Marianne - Now that is a pearl bracelet! Maybe get another rope and then you would be THE pearl queen at the gym!!!

Comment

• bertrande, those hanadamas are amazing! perfect on you, as well! and i love your dolled-up freshwaters.

Marianne - OH to have a rope long enough for that much wrist coverage! just STUNNING! (pkinnew - snicker! )
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                ill-sorted ephemera
                assorted bits and bobs, stuff and nonsense
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/illsortedephemera

Comment

• Marianne great wrist weight a good way to build muscle lovely pearls BTY

Comment

• I've had a stressful month at work, and I resorted to pearl therapy to get through most of it. Since I'm almost always online and only 20 minutes from a small pearl market, this inevitably results in a burgeoning stash of strings. In other words, I've become addicted!

To keep me from coveting the next pearl I see, I resolved to have my strands in full display, everyday. It's a reminder that I already have this in that color, or that in this shape. Or simply that I have too much of the cheap stuff, and I need to give my next purchase a lot of thought.

So I humbly submit, my new "pearls in action".

Name:	IMG_1567.jpg
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	355159

Name:	IMG_1566.jpg
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	355160

I may not get to wear most of my pearls regularly, but at least, they make good wallpaper.
                    Last edited by cyndayco; 02-07-2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Such a great idea!

- Karin

Comment

• A delightful way to display your pearl jewelry!
                        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• That is very Clever!

Comment

• And why don't you wear them daily? They need to be worn. Daily.

Comment

• I try.

I wear the shorter strands once a week, in rotation with pearl rings and earrings. The opera-length and ropes don't get out as much, because they don't go so easily with my print dresses. The others are for projects.

Eventually, I'll pare down, share the pearl love with my sisters and nieces, and just keep the pieces that speak to me most loudly.

How do do you manage to wear most of your pearls?

Comment

• If you wore all of those every day, you'd not be able to hold your head up for the weight!

Lovely pearls, lovely photo to have on you puter.

Comment

Working...
                                X