Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Two Akoya necklaces from Takahashi, Tahitian keshi studs from Takahashi with dangly jackets I made, and a Tahitian keshi necklace I knotted.
IMG_2619.jpeg
IMG_2618.jpeg
IMG_6352.jpeg

JEG: Those pearls glow.

Visiting Dad today and layering up on the white pearls. Kojima South Sea, freshwater, and akoya keshi tin-cup. Natural White Hanadama rope from PP. The first rope of akoyas I bought myself in 1982. Coin pearl ring from Kojima. Mom's akoya ring, and freshwater bracelet. My Mikimoto yellow gold earrings. The lighting is terrible today. I can't get a good photo of anything.

IMG_2875.jpeg
IMG_2876.jpeg
IMG_2879.jpeg
IMG_2878.jpeg
IMG_2877.jpeg

Wow, everyone looks fabulous! Jeg … Paris, pearls, keshi ❣️ BWeaves thrilled you got the Miki earrings so quickly; the pearls are gorgeous 💕. We are jetlagged, disheveled and looking over Monterey Bay, after flying across the US yesterday :) Really looking forward to PBTB in a few days :)
IMG_7033.jpeg

OOOOO, they're going to livestream PBTB. I might get to sort of attend! Not the same as being there, though.

Lazy day. 100% Kamoka chested today. Sharkey pendant and black and white Tahitian studs. I'm really NOT into sharks, but this carved pearl was so cute that I couldn't resist it. Same with the shark's tooth in the Jurassic Time Traveler pendant (in my avatar).
IMG_2881.jpeg
IMG_2882.jpeg
IMG_2883.jpeg
IMG_2884.jpeg
IMG_2885.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks BWeaves and Cathy! Cathy, watching those waves coming ashore is a relaxing way to get over your jet lag. Looking forward to catching up with you soon! BWeaves, I’m not too much of a shark person either, but that carving is more of a happy shark so it’s kind of dolphin-like and dolphins are my favorite sea creatures.;)

Blue Tahitian strand and studs from Alex Collins, and bracelets I knotted with tiny T’s also from Alex.
IMG_2609.jpeg
IMG_5311.jpeg

More earring jackets I made this morning with tiny T’s from Alex Collins. Worn on Tahitian keshi studs from Takahashi.

IMG_6700.jpeg
IMG_6709.jpeg

Jeg, always beautiful choices, beautifully worn.

Light bulb moment here. My wife has two pair of Cook Islands keshi studs, one a little greener than the other but otherwise interchangable. No need for two pair, so what if we take one pair and dangle a couple of SOC keshi from each? Will bring the available pieces along to PBTB for a look on Saturday.

Back