kojimapearl

Our Dear Pearl Friends,

We are happy to announce and invite you to :
The Pearls by the Bay 2021 : Sunday October 3rd in Sausalito California

We will meet in the (open air) Junto Room at the Casa Madrona Hotel at 1 pm

The intimate day long event which will include:

Lunch,
Pearl show and tell
Lectures by Douglas McLaurin and other surprise speakers (stay tuned for those announcements)
MINGLING with your Pearl-Guide friends and co-conspirators :)
Pearl Bingo with PRIZES
Dinner and drinks
Watching the light change over the Sausalito Bay
(and some additional surprises I am working on behind the pearly curtains :)

We expect this to be a 100% vaccinated event.

Come meet your friends in pearls! Wear ALL your pearls! Embrace the luster that binds us Pearl-Guide buddies for life!

Junto means TOGETHER in Spanish and we have certainly all been looking forward to seeing each other again!

The space is limited, so if you would like to attend email us at kojimapearl@gmail.com and we will send you the formal invitation.

With love,

Sarah, and all of us at Kojima Pearl and Pacific Pearls

filedata/fetch?filedataid=70540 filedata/fetch?filedataid=70541

Attachments

• photo70539.jpg
    photo70539.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 71
I’m in! Woo hoo! Can’t wait to see everyone in beautiful Sausalito...:wave:

I can hardly wait!!! :fest30::arms::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Walter and I are SO looking forward to joining you, Sarah, and so many Pearl Friends in Sausalito! Email sent! And ... DOUGLAS!!!! :fest30:

Aaaaw Shucks! And considering I'm not even a "Father of Pearl" anymore :15:
But I still have a "nacre coated heart" :heart: and a big desire to be with my Pearl Family :grouphug:

BTW: anyone have a special request for my talk/presentation? I am co-writing an article with my friends Pedro Saucedo, César Lodeiros and Héctor Acosta about Pearl Culture in Latin America. Thought I could share this with you all...would this subject be of interest?

Aaaaw Shucks! And considering I'm not even a "Father of Pearl" anymore :15:
But I still have a "nacre coated heart" :heart: and a big desire to be with my Pearl Family :grouphug:

Oh Douglas you will always be "Father Pearl" to those that know you :heart: I have you to thank for my peanut. Can't wait to see you in October

Would I be a bad person if instead of flying to Florida for a family reunion of my in-laws, I fly to California for my first ever pearl get together? My husband just stared at me when I suggested it. Sigh. :(

Would I be a bad person if instead of flying to Florida for a family reunion of my in-laws, I fly to California for my first ever pearl get together? My husband just stared at me when I suggested it. Sigh. :(

:33: Hmmm... tough choice:lmao:

BTW: anyone have a special request for my talk/presentation? I am co-writing an article with my friends Pedro Saucedo, César Lodeiros and Héctor Acosta about Pearl Culture in Latin America. Thought I could share this with you all...would this subject be of interest?

Your presentations are always interesting no matter the topic. You were born to entertain!

Excellent then! An update on Pearl Production in Latin America :D
Thank you jeg :D​​​​​​​

I got Walter to join the cult ... but it took a lot of years LOL! Feed them and they come around ;)

:lmao::lol: Pearl Cult! :lmao:
This is the funniest thing I've heard in a while! I Love it!

What I don't understand is why it's strange to prefer to go to pearl meet rather than stay with in-laws??? :)

What I don't understand is why it's strange to prefer to go to pearl meet rather than stay with in-laws??? :)

:lmao:Oh boy! Oh girl! Today is my laugh & smile day!

I agree. Pearls are never rude and they do not talk to much...not all people do of course but pearls never misbehaves...

Good morning! I'm having a ball now...or rather a "bowl of pearls!"...any indicator that this event in Ole Frisco will be as good as it sounds? Sure sounds good to me!

I'm in...and just happy to meet and mingle with other people whose eyes don't glaze up when I start talking about pearls. :) Looking forward to it!

Back