Revisiting Men in Pearls - a Pearl Guide News Article

GemGeek

Pearlista
The men of summer are here!

Click the link to see all of them!

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/content.php?325-Revisiting-Men-in-Pearls

william1.jpg

Many thanks to our members for sharing photos.

Enjoy,
Blaire

Not much to read, but a lot of men to enjoy! And pearls, too, of course! ;)

Now you just need to borrow a couple of photos from Josh (wink wink :) )

Now you just need to borrow a couple of photos from Josh (wink wink :) )
Oh yeah! For those of you not at the ruckus, Josh's presentation came to a standstill when photos of his well-muscled Kamoka crew popped up on the screen. ♡♡♡

Love it!

And Josh, speaking on behalf of all of the P-G members who couldn't make it to the Ruckus, it's only fair that you share those special photos with us ;)

Oh yeah! For those of you not at the ruckus, Josh's presentation came to a standstill when photos of his well-muscled Kamoka crew popped up on the screen. ♡♡♡

lol let me just repeat - they were not only well-muscled, but also sun-kissed, just the right amount of scruffiness, topless, and I think tattooed? Was too distracted to be certain. ;)

lol let me just repeat - they were not only well-muscled, but also sun-kissed, just the right amount of scruffiness, topless, and I think tattooed? Was too distracted to be certain. ;)

Yes! That's it! They were scruffily perfect. I'm sure some kind of pearling work was happening, but they were so disarmingly handsome that my mind went blank. In a good way. Now would probably be a good time to confess how weak I get when I see a guy in white painter's pants... Sigh.

This post has taken an unexpected but curiously interesting turn lol ;).

It is 2016 and just so cool to see guys secure in themselves to wear strands of pearls be it just for fun or true pearl appreciation.

Wendy Mignot Pearl & Leather jewelry:

fc47dce32ed608f44da85c85f295a697.jpg

Last edited:
...and I figured out it was Wendy Mignot's jewelry I was seeing on all the rockers. Like Keith Richards, Steven Tyler etc.

My husband has said he would wear a single pearl on a leather cord necklace if he liked the color of the pearl (like blue). What size pearl is usually used for a man's necklace like that?

Now I want to make one for my husband, too. What type of leather do you all typically use?

Yes! That's it! They were scruffily perfect. I'm sure some kind of pearling work was happening, but they were so disarmingly handsome that my mind went blank. In a good way. Now would probably be a good time to confess how weak I get when I see a guy in white painter's pants... Sigh.

I'm afraid that Josh will not take our request for a calendar of The Men of Kamoka seriously.

Back