Hello Kitty Tiara!

AMc

McA
This was too cute not to post! :) Mikimoto and Hello Kitty teamed up to create possibly the cutest Tiara ever!! :eek:
Hello Kitty Tiara.jpg

The Akoya pearls are of course, gorgeous :)
MikimotoHelloKitty_tiara_details-800x690.jpg

My favorite part is the little strawberries are actually lockets that open to reveal another Kitty inside.
Hidden Hello Kitty.jpg

While it's not for sale, it sure is want-worthy for those Tiara lovers on PG!!

What do you think- love it or leave it?

Have you seen the other pieces they did as well? I forget the price on the strand but it was 6 figures I believe.

Mikimoto-x-Hello-Kitty_collection_main.jpg

I think that strand was around 275K from memory - it is done as a birthday celebration from Hello Kitty, I believe - saw it a couple of months ago, but haven't seen the tiara!!!

Love it! I almost bought a Hello Kitty handbag tonight at Macys. A tiara would be much more practical. ;)

I'll be very happy with one strawberry locket, minus the kitty, please and thank you! I'm into lockets these days. ;)

I so agree, maybe minus the kitty and add a pearl (or more) instead!
That being said I certainly wouldn't object if that tiara was on MY head ;)

What are the eglantine petals made of ?

Awww! ♥

This is actually much cuter than what I imagined when I read the thread subject. Quite an elegant design, I think (abstractly a nice study in tiara design), just with playful embellishments. I really like that it is not symmetrical, and the use of the ivory flowers.

Right?! It really is adorable- much more tasteful than I'd imagine a Hello, Kitty item to be! I'd rock it ;)

And I seriously can't get enough of the strawberries- ADORABLE. I want one for a pendant too!

I LOVE! i need a strawberry WITH HK inside. and a second tiara with chocolate diamonds and tahitians (yellow gold, natch) to assuage my chococat obsession...

what?

Such a sweet Tiara and that rope is too cute (and clever)!

Back