Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Me Your Fancy Color Metallic Freshwater Pearls!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erg207
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Charlotta
    replied
    That peach metallic strand looks great on you Erg207

Leave a comment:

• SurfnSci
    replied
    Erg207 Those are really lovely!

Leave a comment:

• jeg
    replied
    Beautiful, Erg207! They look gorgeous on you!

Leave a comment:

• Erg207
    replied
    My beautiful metallic peach necklace from PP! My earrings are gem grade peach from POJ.

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    Thanks, Charlotta! Aren’t we lucky?

Leave a comment:

• Charlotta
    replied
    Beautiful metallics lisa c

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    I’m really sweating these website changes, so may I say WOW, I can’t believe how gorgeous all of y’alls pearls are!!! To infinity!

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	877E5680-F9B0-4DE9-A73B-3EC500470866.jpeg Views:	12 Size:	64.3 KB ID:	450602 Click image for larger version  Name:	F56899DA-64AF-45DB-BD7B-8284C2DEF46B.jpeg Views:	12 Size:	102.6 KB ID:	450601 I don’t know how you guys re-write websites and such, I’m grateful and have a lot of respect for what you’ve done.

I’m also grateful all of our pearlies have patience, and I haven’t gotten the boot, for messing-up and -about, as I learn.

Here are some of the potential add-on pearlsp for the PP 2008 strand, from fortunate “Pattye” purchases.
    Last edited by lisa c; 03-17-2021, 03:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    Well, not so great. Ok, this is better; if I can enlarge it on my phone and see the clear reflection, it’s a Win.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	A71BDFF8-8F63-4917-896C-BC3258AAAAB2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	124.0 KB ID:	450590
    Last edited by lisa c; 03-15-2021, 08:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	EC77AB91-2385-4E50-9C94-399051229C6F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	0 ID:	450592 I’m going to try again. I think the problem is my sizing
    Last edited by lisa c; 03-15-2021, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    WE really tried hard to keep things the way they have always been...but the System's Update made some things change, hopefully for the better!

Leave a comment:

• Pareltje
    replied
    Thanks Pattye, Charlotta for your sweet compliments.
    Great luster on those metallics, lisa c.
    Aarrrgghhh it takes some adjustments to navigate this new format of PG. Hope I get used to it soon.

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    The photos look great Lisa c. And the pearls are smashing!

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    I’ll try again. I have some 2008 metallics/exotics, bought second-hand a decade-plus later. The necklace is very short but I’m lucky to have some strands of small pearls from Pattye with a generous sprinkling of metallics. Now I’ll try to post a before-disassembling photo, because the pearls came with the PP certificate, and will ultimately be different.
    Last edited by lisa c; 03-15-2021, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X