Show Me Your Fancy Color Metallic Freshwater Pearls!!

Dear Pearl Forum Members:
I think you've noticed! :D
Your Favorite Pearl Forum has been UPGRADED!
We now have better security, more features (you can add YouTube and other videos directly on your post!) and overall a fresh new look...you can now enjoy the forum on your PC, tablet or phone :D since it will look PERFECT on all devices.
When you edit text and you add bold-type, italics or underline you will see text changing on the fly (no longer will you see those odd-brackets next to your text), adding photos will also be easier.

We hope these improvements will make your experience much more pleasant and enjoyable :D

It took weeks to make the transition as clean as possible, but there might be slight issues here and there...so, I ask you to PLEASE let me know if you find or detect any issues with the forum. I will be correcting some transitional errors (misbehaving text) from the site for the coming weeks but will be happy to take care of any issues you find and report back to me :)

Again, welcome to your revamped and upgraded Pearl-Guide.com experience.

I’ll try again. I have some 2008 metallics/exotics, bought second-hand a decade-plus later. The necklace is very short but I’m lucky to have some strands of small pearls from Pattye with a generous sprinkling of metallics. Now I’ll try to post a before-disassembling photo, because the pearls came with the PP certificate, and will ultimately be different.
photo69064.jpg
photo69065.jpg

Last edited:
The photos look great Lisa c. And the pearls are smashing!

Thanks Pattye, Charlotta for your sweet compliments.
Great luster on those metallics, lisa c.
Aarrrgghhh it takes some adjustments to navigate this new format of PG. Hope I get used to it soon. :rolleyes:

WE really tried hard to keep things the way they have always been...but the System's Update made some things change, hopefully for the better!

I’m going to try again. I think the problem is my sizing

Last edited:
Well, not so great. Ok, this is better; if I can enlarge it on my phone and see the clear reflection, it’s a Win.
Click image for larger version  Name:	A71BDFF8-8F63-4917-896C-BC3258AAAAB2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	124.0 KB ID:	450590

Last edited:
Click image for larger version  Name:	877E5680-F9B0-4DE9-A73B-3EC500470866.jpeg Views:	12 Size:	64.3 KB ID:	450602
Click image for larger version  Name:	877E5680-F9B0-4DE9-A73B-3EC500470866.jpeg Views:	12 Size:	64.3 KB ID:	450602
I don’t know how you guys re-write websites and such, I’m grateful and have a lot of respect for what you’ve done.

I’m also grateful all of our pearlies have patience, and I haven’t gotten the boot, for messing-up and -about, as I learn.

Here are some of the potential add-on pearlsp for the PP 2008 strand, from fortunate “Pattye” purchases.

Last edited:
I’m really sweating these website changes, so may I say WOW, I can’t believe how gorgeous all of y’alls pearls are!!! To infinity!

My beautiful metallic peach necklace from PP! My earrings are gem grade peach.

photo70849.jpg

these are gorgeous! I would love to see a current pic of you wearing them? Im thinking a nice edison rope will be my next pearl buy for myself!

Wow, gorgeous pearls, Newberry! Love those first soufflé pearls!

I was planning on wearing my fabulous baby Edison rope, but I couldn't find that darn safe deposit box key. So it's an old photo. Still looking for the key, of course!

View attachment 383039

I love peach and pinks as well. Here is my peach strand. The little diamond/gold clasp is one of my favorites. 14K Gold 3mm Rondels.
Check out more pictures of my collection on "My Pearling Story" in the thread: Show Us Your Pearls.
IMG_8720.JPG
IMG_8721.JPG
IMG_8722.JPG

Back