Who wants to visit Jewelmer's pearl farm?

Hi!
This is great! I asked for some on your Pearl Paradise blog already. I would really love to go! So would Kether!

PS the Pearl of Allah comes from Palawan and so Palawan is on my bucket list anyway. though I suppose it is probably at the other end of the island .... <crosses fingers> :cool:

I mailed over 100 tickets today! The CPAA is sending me another batch for arrival tomorrow, so if I haven't emailed you to let you know the tickets are on their way yet, don't worry. More are coming!

I mailed over 100 tickets today! The CPAA is sending me another batch for arrival tomorrow, so if I haven't emailed you to let you know the tickets are on their way yet, don't worry. More are coming!

Jeremy thank you so much for your kindness! What you are doing with these tickets is generous both for us and the pearl farm :cool:

I would like one please!!! :D
This is such a great raffle!!!
Thank you Jeremy!!!

Jeremy, my tickets arrived here in Bangkok today. Thank you so much and now let's hope for the best. Luckily Manila is only 3 hours away from here hahaha. In the meantime I want to thank you for what you are doing for those who have passion for pearls. Daily inspirations here I would say. Thanks again.

The drawing was Monday and the winning ticket was 2648!

Sorry I didn't see this in time, Sarah. I left for Vegas with all the ticket stubs on Thursday and was at the show through Sunday.

Thanks for the wonderful day dream. I never really thought I'd win, but it was fun thinking about it.

Thank you you so much for buying those tickets and passing them out to us.

The winner of the "Golden Ticket" raffle in Las Vegas was Fawna Harrington. Her winning ticket was #2648. She bought ten tickets at the JCK Show and is very excited about the trip. She is West Coast District Manager
Na Hoku and she loves Pearls

Pattye -- you both crack me up and put me to shame. Here I sit green with envy while you appreciate the beauty of the paper ticket and the chance to dream...

Back