Which overtone to choose?

Ta-da! Amazing. :eek:

Flameball , ruby necklce DSC02696.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, congratulations. They are gorgeous on you! Wear them in good health. I agree that a pendant would make a very pretty set that you could wear often and with any/everything.

Oh, Wow! Stupendous! Thanks for sharing the photo. I suspect they will be your go-to earrings for a while. :)

Thank you all so much! I just ordered a baroque strand to set off the studs too. It's AA+/AAA quality with dark body color and rich green and blue overtones. :D I'll post pics when it arrives.

Great choice, lady! :) I'm sure the necklace will be wonderful too, they r eally do look nice. And peacock is just the classic Tahitian.

Wow, those look lovely on you; congratulations! Can't wait to see your baroque strand :)

Here is the stock image to illustrate:
Pearl Necklace.jpg

Last edited:
That strand looks gorgeous! Please post photos when you receive it!

The last one is just an iPhone shot, but here you go. I absolutely LOVE it!

DSC02931.jpg DSC02908.jpg IMG_0192.jpg

Last edited:
You and your pearls look amazing! I'll bet they will look a little different with each color you wear. And lots of colors go with Tahitian pearls! :)

Thank you all for your lovely compliments and enthusiasm! It's meant a lot to have you all cheering me on in my first foray into the peal universe. I will certainly post again if there are any additional purchases - and I hope there will be. ;)

They are so dark and glamorous - I tend to go for green or silvers. Now I might have to get some dark earrings! :)

Back