What's under my tree??!!

LadyBratFace

So, hubby just got home from a work trip to Las Vegas and this ended up under my tree!

AAaahhh!!!!

20181215_111617.jpg

I don't know if I can wait!

Well, that’s pretty exciting! I would be happy with some of that beautiful ribbon!

Well, that’s pretty exciting! I would be happy with some of that beautiful ribbon!

Yes! The ribbon is stunning. I /love/ how they tied it to have Miki - Moto on the tails. *swoon* SO Classy!

Oooooooo, I'm so happy for you!! What a wonderful present to find under the tree!!

Girl we're as excited as you!!. Can't wait. Christmas can't come soon enough. Lucky girl.

Any sneak peaks? Can you unwrap and wrap it up again so it looks like you haven't opened it? :D

With a packaging so captivating and elegant as this, it must very challenging to contain yourself! Can’t wait to see pics of what’s inside!
Merry Christmas everyone!��������

How exciting! You know it’s ok to open one gift on Christmas Eve. It’s true. ...just saying!

After all this excitement, it better not be a can opener. My brother-in-law would do that sort of thing my sister-in-law.

Judging by the packaging it's not earrings or a bracelet - some kind of beautiful strand perhaps. Tahitians maybe? Just be careful if you decide to sneak a peak. You must retie the bow perfectly or you'll give yourself away. Having worked for Tiffany, I know how difficult it is for others to get that bow just right! Good luck.

After all this excitement, it better not be a can opener. My brother-in-law would do that sort of thing my sister-in-law.

Thank goodness my husband isn't cruel like that. :O I don't know if he'd survive if there's not pearlies in there after being made to wait after seeing THAT box ;)

Any sneak peaks? Can you unwrap and wrap it up again so it looks like you haven't opened it? :D

I have thought about it! And thought about it! If I could re-tie that bow......
He's been telling me everything the sales person SHOWED him....it's really not fair....

Judging by the packaging it's not earrings or a bracelet - some kind of beautiful strand perhaps. Tahitians maybe? Just be careful if you decide to sneak a peak. You must retie the bow perfectly or you'll give yourself away. Having worked for Tiffany, I know how difficult it is for others to get that bow just right! Good luck.

Thank you! :D I was thinking it feels pretty weighty for earrings too! Mmmmmmm! I can't bring myself to peek. Beg? Oh hell yeah, lots of begging...but ...only...a few....days...left.... :O

Savor the anticipation! And, wait for Christmas morning!!

I guess this means you made the "Nice" list. I'm on the "Santa, I can explain" list.

ETA, I agree, that is a beautiful box. It should come with a bib so people don't drool on it.

Last edited:
Back