What would you do with 2nd pearl?

That's gorgeous, BWeaves! It looks like the diamond is part of the white gold chain, acting like a hinge or pivot point, on which the pearl hangs ... genius.

Beautiful, BWeaves. I really like the design, that pearl really doesn't need any more than that.

Wow! That looks beautiful, as above, simple and so elegant.
Look forward to the neck shots!

So simple, and so elegant! I can't wait to see it on your neck!

NECK SHOTS!!!

IMG_0666.jpg

It has lots of movement.

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

Front

IMG_0684.jpg

Back

IMG_0685.jpg

With The Swan and 8mm natural white Hanadamas from PP for comparison.

IMG_0699.jpg

It's very lightweight. I had to keep touching my neck to make sure it was still there.
It's going to be a good summer necklace.

My jeweler drilled slightly into the pearl, so the top part of that loop on the back actually goes into the pearl and is not seen on the front. The bottom part of the loop goes through the hole to the collet setting for the diamond. She also cut away a bit of that little erection in the hole. That came out sounding dirtier than I meant it.

I decided to take it back to my jeweler and have two more loops put on the back to the left and right of the loop that is there. I'm not wild about the pendant tipping to side while I'm wearing it, so the extra loops will keep it in the same vertical orientation when it's on the cable necklace, but I can still put it on a regular chain if I want to.

this came out amazing!! (and just in time for purim!) i love how it looks like the pearl grew around the diamond. amazing!

Back