What should I do with all these??

Ohhhhh (Drool!!!)!!! You are having so much fun with the pearls!!! This is another beautiful strand by Cees!!! Congrats on the new baubles!

That's a gorgeous strand!!! I'm for a statement clasp. I'm not sure about spacers unless you want the necklace to hang longer.

Thanks everybody! Im very pleased with it. Now just have to wait till statement clasp done n will arrange n see. If its better with or without it, better with spacers or not. It does tho adding length n thats what im concern about. Because without it its already long enough for me. Thought it would be a choker like but its longer after i tried neckshot. I guess this is the risk for being a short girl with short neck. Only 4ft10 here hahaha. Everything will be long. Here r a few temp neck shots. Lights arent good because its cloudy! Typical Australian spring! Its 30 degreec C!
Btw I just got colored gems, purple cabochon amethyst, green diamond cut peridots , blue diamond cut topaz, red garnets n orange trilion cut citrines and light blue cabochon quartz I think. Theyre just small and I want to incorporate those for my fijians n the blue baroque as pendants or earrings. Ill post some pics later on!

Attachments

• 20170903_173627.jpg
    20170903_173627.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20170903_172855.jpg
    20170903_172855.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20170903_172944.jpg
    20170903_172944.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 20170903_173102.jpg
    20170903_173102.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20170903_173444.jpg
    20170903_173444.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 39
Glamour girl !!! They look amazing on you - love that lipstick - but those pearls ... Fabulous !!

Thank you Katbran! Good thing bout being lil, all pearls look big on me. Told Cees my next strand will be 15 to 17 mm graduated hahaha! He get a laugh out of that!

Yess Eric! I know tourmaline but ohhhh boy they r expensive! Unless u knew where I can get them in cheap price then please u let me know!

I'm fascinated by those pretty red lips. Which is amazing considering how nice the pearls are...!

Ooooh, exquisite pearls and red lips... what an alluring combo!

The pearls are so beautiful on you. (I am in the let them shine on their own camp :) ) A fancy clasp would work, but the pearls already sing by themselves. (just my 2 cents worth)

What gorgeous Tahitians! Cees does indeed have a good eye :) I love letting the pearls compliment your beauty, maybe with a nice statement clasp. Let you be the sparkle to the pearls!

Red lipsticks!

Red lipsticks!

Thanks everybody!
Since everybody is so fascinated with the red lipstick Ill post another pic with red lips hahaha! And the lipsticks that are responsible for it! Actually its more like a liquid lip paints. Its Revlon and Loreal. Very high def and not expensive. I forgot the price but its about 15 Aussie $. Red is my fave color btw. I like red red super red. More eye popping for my darker skin color. Ohhh don't start asking how many red dresses n red shoes I have...

Attachments

• 20170820_155032.jpg
    20170820_155032.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20170904_185443.jpg
    20170904_185443.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 36
Tourmaline is not a australian gem... You have unique opals, it's enough :)...
I have found for you an indian shop, with several sellers for "melon d'eau" tourmalines and other, somes are drilled as pearls, not expensive:
https://dir.indiamart.com/impcat/watermelon-tourmaline-gemstone.html?biz=20
For tourmaline faceted pearls :
https://www.gemselect.com/french/group/gemselect.php?a=0&g_type=85&drilled=Drilled,Half-Drilled
To buy blue tourmalines, all coming from Brazil, you can search on Google "Indicolite (or paraïba) tourmalines", you will find gorgeous gems, but not for my purse !!
Maybe Lady_Disdain, member of this site and living in Brazil, will know better plans than mine.

Last edited:
Tourmaline is not a australian gem... You have unique opals, it's enough :)...
I have found for you an indian shop, with several sellers for "melon d'eau" tourmalines and other, somes are drilled as pearls, not expensive:
https://dir.indiamart.com/impcat/watermelon-tourmaline-gemstone.html?biz=20
For tourmaline faceted pearls :
https://www.gemselect.com/french/group/gemselect.php?a=0&g_type=85&drilled=Drilled,Half-Drilled
To buy blue tourmalines, all coming from Brazil, you can search on Google "Indicolite (or paraïba) tourmalines", you will find gorgeous gems, but not for my purse !!
Maybe Lady_Disdain, member of this site and living in Brazil, will know better plans than mine.
Waaaaa u crazy right Eric?? We do have Opal but do u know how much they are? They will cost me an arm n a leg n my head hahaha! Opal r sooooohhhh expensiveeee especially the fire opal that I love...
Anyway saw ur links! Thanks so much, I like the emerald cut watermelon tourmaline. As the briolette ones, not really into those. They look cheap haha. I like cheap things that look expensive! You know...the woman in me...

I understand you... Anyway, it's seem s that womans do the greatest number of members, here. It's interesting to share ours different points of view.
About tourmalines, you can find any not too much expensive, specially watermelon specie. Only deep blue is out of game.
If you want to find fire opals I like too, you will have more luck in Mexico. It's the first country to produce that gem. Anyway, it's nearly the only one to do that, I think. This kind of stone is not at all found in same grounds than australian opals, but in volcanic rocks.

Last edited:
Back