Waiting for my first Cathrine Cardellini purchase!

Unfortunately, mine haven't arrived so Catherine says we should treat them as lost (it's been about a month and a half I think). She's offered a refund, but I am going to use what I paid towards another purchase. She can't make repeats of the two necklace/earring sets i bought because she doesn't have those pearls anymore.

I think they'll show up at some point. She's NEVER lost a package before.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your pearls!!! That's exciting!

Dear BAS! I'm so sorry, that you haven't got your parcel! I can fully understand your situation! I hope, you can find something else, what you like on Catherine's website! Please, post some pictures, after you choosed your new necklace!

Katalin -- can you post pictures of your pearls? We're excited to see them!

Dear All!

I just had a lot to do, after we came back from our holiday, but today I had time to upload the pictures. So here you hava a picture overload:
00710.jpg9.jpg8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg00400911.jpg

I go from up to down and from left to rigth:
1. both together - picture taken inside
2. the metallics neckshot - picture taken outside
3. I call them the chubbies, neckshot - picture taken inside
4. the metallics
5. both together in other lightning conditions
6. The earrings group shot - as comparison I putted my white FW pearls studs
7. The metallics in shades inside
last Picture is on a white towel, and as a companrison I putted my FW strand from Harmony Pearls. I love all of them!!!

The colour of the metallics sometimes seems more gold, than more pink..it is just a chameleon! The chubbies are pale pink, sometimes more apricot! I think I could wear them both together as a torsade also!

I forgot to mention, that the pearls are almost blemish-free, and have a very smooth surface! I am really satisfied with the quality! I am also satisfied with the size of the pearls, and as you can see on the pictures, the luster is incredible! In the first picture you almost can see me with my camera as a reflection on the pearls!

Sorry for the poor neckshots, but I had to take them with my iPhone, because my husband was not at home! I try to post better ones, if he has some time!

The colors look beautiful with your skin.:) How did you know what colors to choose?

They look gorgeous on you! I am so happy you love them! Wear them in good health and enjoy!

That metallic strand has my heart. They're all beautiful, but I regret missing that one! Wear it in good health, it looks absolutely wonderful on you!

My fave is the chubbies strand, but they are all very beautiful. You are awash in pearls, girlfriend! ;)

At first thank you for the nice comments! Sorry for my belated answer, but I was ill this Weekend. We had 38 C degree outside temperature, and inside of me also 38 C degrees. It was not so fun!
Whicker - how i knew, which colour to choose? I just tried! I wanted some more pink, and these pearls are more apricot. But I am still happy with them, I still can buy a pink strand. What I know is, that peach does not fit my skin tone. That was all I had to take care.
Luminous, LitGeek and Ammrita - thank you for the compliments!

They are absolutely lovely! Thank so much for sharing photos with us. I have to agree with GemGeek ~ those chubbies are my favorites! Enjoy them :)

Back