unique color Tahiti strand

Cees

Unique muliti color Tahiti cultured pearl necklace with natural (not enhanced) brown and other rare colors, 10-14 mm

Cees
www.amsterdampearls.com

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 33
  • tahitinov2.jpg
    tahitinov2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 32
That's lovely Cees! Real chocolate pearls, how wonderful, they look like the most sinful, rich chocolate ever.

Last edited:
I've been trying to figure out the adjective for these colors. Muted is good. Earthy is good. They're underwater, murky, seaweed, mermaid colors to me... but I can't figure out the correct single adjective.

I'm not wild about this one. To me, they are too grayed out. :)

I think earthy pearls is a good description! The pearls go well together.

The fawn and tan colors are some of my favorites for Tahitian pearls - so hard to get, and so delicious!! Beautiful!

I've been trying to figure out the adjective for these colors. Muted is good. Earthy is good. They're underwater, murky, seaweed, mermaid colors to me... but I can't figure out the correct single adjective.

Excellent words!
Understated elegance, subtle, refined...rich, rich, rich.

Reminds me of some Fiji pearls I met recently. While that island produces some great colour, there are a lot of muddy tones as well.

(Contented sigh) Yes, we pearl lovers Wax Poetic, Fall Into Raptures, become Mesmerized...among our other desirable qualities. We bedeck ourselves with moonlight...

Very nice! I love the lustrous look and the youthful pastel color. Congrats!

Back