TRIP AROUND THE WORLD? Feb 28th - Mar 26th

They were having technical issues with the video and told me it would be ready in two days. sorry

Hi, all - I received a notice that the vid was available on utube, but wouldn't let me access. Anyone else with this trouble? Any suggestions?

PEARL TALKS: Talking trends at the Honk Kong International Gem show

PEARL TALKS: Talking trends at the Honk Kong International Gem show

Watch the latest installment of Pearl Talks by clicking the link below!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PearlTalks

I hope that you enjoy!

Josh, Jeremy, and the SR members - that was WONDERFUL!!!!! Fabulous!!!! I felt like I was right there amidst friends!

Indeed! It was excellent. What a cool bunch of good-looking dudes getting together and sharing about the most beautiful gem of all. thumbs up!.

Thanks a lot Caitlin I am so glad that everyone is enjoying the video!

Dig the pearl talk, especially Josh's line, "we're talkin' pearls cuz that's what we do." Beyond the pearl gangsta talk I really enjoyed Jeremy showing the crew that when it comes to pearls, he knows his stuff.

lol If I went into the trip with the intention of being perfect then i would have never been their in the first place. Glad you like the video, if you notice at the end of the video Joel calls jeremy Poogle for pearl google I thought that was pretty funny. The nickname stuck for about 20 minutes then faded.

I would have loved being a fly on the wall! That table was heavy with pearl knowledge.

The talk was well organized. Had a nice flow to it.

That particular crew could do a series of talks that would have me glued to the screen. The best freshwater pearls are just so magnificent and still getting better.

That is so true about the freshwater pearls Caitlin. If the freshwater pearls we are seeing on the market today were actually implanted around 5 years ago and they look as good as they do it is really exciting to think about what they have growing in those waters today that we will see in 5 years! The pearls in the picture are a few that we picked up along the way, they are bead nucleated freshwaters. What really gets me is that metallic color tho its amazing. The pearls in the image are from about 13.5 to almost 15mm
pg3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Yeah, coming from the saltwater realm, I have to admit to some serious metallic luster envy. That's so crazy how they seem to get more polished with age and size. I hope they are marketed to reflect how amazing they are.
Josh looks like you are doing a great job to me. Haha, not so sure Poogle has completely faded!

Brand New Video Uploaded Today!

Brand New Video Uploaded Today!

Birth of a Pearl, Tahitian Pearl Farming in French Polynesia. (Preview)

If you liked this video please visit our YouTube channel, follow our new videos and view past interviews and videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PearlTalks

Thanks! Loved the pearls, loved the music.

hey thanks a lot Josh. Mr. Yu was great we couldn't have asked for a better host to give us the true Tahitian pearl farm experience. The beauty of Tahiti absolutely took me back. I had no idea that heaven existed on earth lol.

Fabulous videos! Good Flow, lots of fun as well as informative. Keep up the great work fellas!

Cheers

Ash

Back