Traveling Pearls

Wat Rong Khun... the white architecture fits well with your white baroque ssp. Really lovely, Perlas. Did you see the lost and found part in the temple? Hilarious to see all what you can see there.

Thanks Pearl Dreams and Cathy.

Wat Rong Khun... the white architecture fits well with your white baroque ssp. Really lovely, Perlas. Did you see the lost and found part in the temple? Hilarious to see all what you can see there.

Pareltje,
No I didn't see the lost and found part! Did I miss something special? Lol.

Traveling Pearls are my favorite on Pearl-Guide, whether it's this thread, one of our far-flung pearl farmers and vendors in Fiji or Polynesia, or traveling and reporting on pearl and gem shows. We are blessed to see these wonderful sights through the eyes and perspective of our pearl friends ... my THANKS to you all!!!

Thanks Pearl Dreams and Cathy.

Pareltje,
No I didn't see the lost and found part! Did I miss something special? Lol.
Several big glass cabinets full of lost and found items like iphone, car keys, umbrellas... all sorted koout nicely. And jewelry has its special part too

Wow, those dragons are really cool! I've never seen that temple before and it is really artwork! Lovely pearls too! :)

Took some pearls on a camping trip to the red river gorge in Kentucky
image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Nice one MSC! Your ring complements the forest background. :)

LOL amti, I appreciate that title! Probably the only thing I'd ever be a queen of. If you asked my family though it would be more like ::in hushed tones, lots of sideeye:: "pipi addict" ;)

Lol! Well, you're the queen of Pipis to me. If it wasn't for your cute necklaces and rings, I would have never known about them, and I just love their colors. I'm going to own a pipi or a few of them one day. Just wondering when and where I can get a good deal on them!

Lol! Well, you're the queen of Pipis to me. If it wasn't for your cute necklaces and rings, I would have never known about them, and I just love their colors. I'm going to own a pipi or a few of them one day. Just wondering when and where I can get a good deal on them!

Amti, I highly recommend sending a message to Laurent on here. He works with all sorts of budgets, even tiny ones like mine :) I can't wait to see what you end up getting ::spreads the addiction::

Thanks, Jersey!!! :)

I have to complete things I've started first. And I feel that once I get one, I'll want more. And then I need a design. And drilling.... the list goes on and on so I have to take it slowly for husband's sanity. ;) I do love them, though, and will want to make a cute tin cup like yours one day.

Back