"tiffany" pearls on ebay

I am surprised no one has bid--probably gonna try to snipe it at the end. Probably an ok price. 4mm is pretty small in my book, and couldn't have much nacre on it!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

That isn't a Tiffany's hallmark. Unlike Mikimotos, Tiffany, and Van Cleef & Arpels retain the lion's share of their original purchase price.

Last edited:
If you look at Tiffany's website that same bracelet has similar FW pearls which are not the gem quality we are used to seeing from the sellers on this forum. If your friend is a collector of all things Tiffany, that bracelet is still in production and she could probably do better by getting a new one free of wear/damage and with a firm provenance.

Just goes to show the price/value of a brand. I would not dare sell that for ?29.99. Unless the photo is very poor it is certainly nothing special or very good quality

Just goes to show the price/value of a brand. I would not dare sell that for ?29.99. Unless the photo is very poor it is certainly nothing special or very good quality

I agree. The brand can carry a certain quality with it in metals and other gems and there are some nice designs here and there. But for pearls, we know there are much better resources.

Back