Not sure how much to price my Hanadama Pearls?

LadyBlue

I'm looking to downsize some of my jewerly. I plan on selling my Hanadama Pearls on Ebay. However, I'm not sure what would be a good price. The pearls are from Pearl Paradise, 7.0-7.5 mm 16 Inch Natural White Hanadama Akoya Pearl Necklace. Currently on the website they are selling $2064. I tried looking at Ebay but I couldn't locate anything similar to my own pearls.

My pearl condition: Like new. I bought them in 2020 and only wore it couple times. Than I stop when the pandemic hit. So it's been sitting in my jewerly box. I was thinking selling it for $800. Is this too high for resale pearls. Also, is there anywhere better than Ebay?

Try listing them on Loupe Troop. I'd start with 70-75% of current price; you can always lower the price if they don't sell.

If you are logged into Pricescope, you can see their "Preloved Jewels" section in their forum. You can create a post there to state what you are selling, even post photos of it, and provide a link to your listing page on Loupe Troop (or wherever else you may list them). However, Pricescope does not have any private messaging capability, so you can't actually sell them there; there is no way to exchange private information.

Also there is no selling on Pearl Guide.

Good luck!

Back