Show us your PP 12th day of Christmas Sale purchases!

I got the south seas pendant. It is lovely. I wore it today with my blue akoya earrings and my pistachio tahitian ring. I didn't realize how amazing the ring is until I wore it and watched the changes -- fascinating. I wish I could watch the pendant and earrings!
blue_akoya_earrings.jpegtahitian_pistachio_ring.jpeg

So...this is the picture I've got today:
IMG_3935.jpg
I will contact them to buy strand nr. 3. I think it is the most gold and has the most uniform shapes. What do you think?

I would definitely go for #4.. it has some weird appeal to me)) unique is unique :)

Katalin I don't think there is a wrong choice here. Me I would take 1 and 4 or 2 and 3 mix them up and have a rope :) Hope you love your new strand and enjoy it as much as I do mine.

Ooh they are all gorgeous! I'm drawn to 1 but they are all lovely!

Katalin I don't think there is a wrong choice here. Me I would take 1 and 4 or 2 and 3 mix them up and have a rope :) Hope you love your new strand and enjoy it as much as I do mine.
I was going to suggest that as well! I think either would be fabulous! and I would have them set with two orbit clasps so they could be worn separately, together or intertwined.

I personally love #1 because I love cool silvery blues, but I think #3 is what you are looking for with the gold overtones (and it is gorgeous!).

Not a 12 days item, but after everything went on sale on the site, I found these rose gold earring jackets and used up some points (yay for pearl points!). Pretty sure I'm going to set some Sea of Cortez pearls to these, but what size I won't know till I see these in person.
plume ear jacket.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! Newbie here, although I am a longtime lurker :)
All these pearls are so lovely!

Linda-- Do you mind me asking if the setting you chose for the pendant is silver or white gold? I think I may purchase one for my mother, and am trying to decide on the metal.

I picked up a strand of the blue baroque akoyas and a strand of multi-colored baroque Tahitians. I saw the Tahitian strand and posted it to Facebook directing my girlfriends to take a peek. I kept looking...and peeking. TQN-081-06_A_large.jpg TQN-081-06_B_large.jpg then I bought them because I peeked too often. I fell in love with the colors and shapes in this strand. Had a couple of pearls added to the length to make it close to 19" (I prefer them a little longer). FROM pp; This unique Tahitian strand features light multicolor pearls with iridescent overtones. The pearls have classic baroque shapes with circles, very high luster, and slightly graduate in size from 9.0 to 11.5 mm.

The blue akoyas are for my Feb birthday, so I have to check them out and then put them in the safe. The Tahitians are for immediate gratification.

When they arrive, I will share pictures. I can't wait.

Thanks Lugana and hanadama. Hanadama, I know you from the other place, if that is the fabulous Kamoka blue pendant I think it is ;)

Here is the neck shot PP published. Will be fun to take the "real-life" pictures and see how they look in different lighting.

TQN-081-06_C_large.jpg

As requested, here's photo of the PP Honey Set I just got to give my nephew's wife for Christmas. She and the nephew own a beekeeping and honey business. These Tahitians look different in every light; very colorful peacocks. The earring pearls are cute baby Tahitians, barely 8mm. (The wonky look on the upper earring finding is just some photo Christmas snow overlaying the setting ... in real life, it's perfect :) She wears little jewelry, and only delicate pieces, and she is petite ... I hope she'll love this set. Erin took extraordinary care to find pearls that exceeded what I asked for!

CathyHoneyRL.jpg

Yes that's me moneymeister! Love the model photo of your strand, fingers crossed it's just as stunning in real life!

Cathy - those Tahitians are gorgeous! The colours are crazy beautiful. Very jealous!

Back