Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Oh ladies, your post and pearls are gorgeous.

Eolian your akoya strand is a stunning light bulb. Love the layers

Jeg your PBTB pearls were so pretty. Looked perfect with your lovely dress. And those A Collins pearls are amazing! LOVE the keshi strand. drooling.

Thank you @jeg and @AzFlyGirl !

@jeg OMG OMG OMG!!!! The Collins strands!!!! I cant decide which one I love more, they belong together, both absolutely amazing!!! The true harvest strand! The shapes, the luster, the colors!!! And the keshis...So special!!!!

@eolian pearls Oh my goodness, that is a beautiful WSS pearl, and I am totally drooling over its insanely metallic luster!

@jeg To echo Eolian, those strands definitely belong together - what a look! The harvest strand is fantastic! You know I am partial to keshis and that lime green one is so incredibly special and rare!!! I love your PBTB look, too, especially those lovely bracelets.

My phone camera is sadly on the fritz, so I haven't been able to take any pictures this past week, but I'm still pearls-in-action-ing every day, lol :giggle:

Thank you so much, Cathy, AzFlyGirl, eolian and SurfnSci! What a bummer about your camera phone, SurfnSci. But I am happy to know you are pearling on! And yes, I think that lime green keshi is a shiny, metallic, anomaly!

Wearing a Sea of Cortez keshi necklace, and a strand of Sea of Cortez pearls. Both from Kojima.
715DC0BE-F4E2-44D6-8D0A-DB5EDC36ABB5.jpeg
C045F9E3-88D7-46EB-A7C0-8B09CB834F0E.jpeg

@jeg OOOOH, those SoC pearls are so, so beautiful and the colors are incredible! What amazingly gorgeous and special necklaces! They look lovely together...SoC pearls are my absolute favorite - my DH knows if there's ever an emergency and he can only save one box of my pearly pieces, he must save the SoC ;)

Eolian, all your pearls are gorgeous, but I'm really in love with that sweet and spectacular new South Sea pearl ... the luster, orient and cute shape are a delight!

Thank you, SurfnSci! Oh boy, what a dilemma that would be for me. I don’t think I could possibly choose just one box to rescue!

Tea, from Sea Gardens Marin, created the most fantastic centerpieces and displays for the Pearls By the Bay event. I posted a few pics in the ‘Other Stuff’ thread, but wanted to add the sea garden I chose for my son. He loves succulents and seashells and has them all over the house, but nothing like these wonderful creations. Tea ships her creations and it all arrived safely, complete with a little care package.
131B2306-EACB-4457-849A-25FA666A3D69.jpeg
C62465F2-E577-4345-970A-5728E10D641B.jpeg

1ECADBFE-CCD9-418C-B067-0A2D42ED2D2D.jpeg

Staying with the seashell theme… wearing a stuffed shell pendant and Tahitian and baby conch earrings from Kojima. The dark Tahitian pendant is also from Kojima. The pearl chain is made of natural wild Sea of Cortez pearls. I purchased temp strands at PBTB and strung them.
B4D37CF7-6ABE-468F-9075-72EB5A5ADA9A.jpeg

73E3DC82-9DC5-4B9F-9712-0FD7A1831147.jpeg

Thank you so much, Cathy, AzFlyGirl, eolian and SurfnSci! What a bummer about your camera phone, SurfnSci. But I am happy to know you are pearling on! And yes, I think that lime green keshi is a shiny, metallic, anomaly!

Wearing a Sea of Cortez keshi necklace, and a strand of Sea of Cortez pearls. Both from Kojima.
View attachment 461749View attachment 461750
So lovely with this dress. May I ask who makes it? Is it one piece or two?

Thanks, BWeaves!

I was happy to see some of my favorite street artists again. I bought another pair of earrings from the metal artist and added a pair of Tahitian drops to them. I love the layers and textures she creates, and I especially love the way the circles in this pair are irregular. Wearing the earrings with a keshi strand from Alex Collins, and a keshi bracelet I put together with extra keshi from dear CathyKeshi.
A9CD8160-4CCC-410E-AE84-FCB98957413D.jpeg

1000EEE1-1F54-4722-8245-8D7453DAA446.jpeg

9F266C5B-71B3-460C-8205-7442C26404E8.jpeg

So lovely with this dress. May I ask who makes it? Is it one piece or two?
Oh, thank you so much, Marlakins! I must’ve been creating text when you posted. The dress was created by someone in Australia. I’ve had it for a long time, and if I remember correctly, I had it custom made as her things are really oversized. (still very oversized) I think her business is called Megby Designs. I bought the slip in Hong Kong and a happy surprise the color works well with the dress, as the dress is a very gauzy linen.

Last edited:
Thank you @SurfnSci and @CathyKeshi!!! I feel so lucky to have that special SSP! I will make a temp pendant of it one of these days I can’t wait to wear it.

@SurfnSci I hope your phone will get fixed soon and we will see all your pearling again!

@jeg You really are spoiling is so many amazing pearls and outfits! The SoC combination is out if this world! And of course I love the shells and pearls together! Well, and the Collims keshis and your new special earrings! Love love love!!!

Thank you so much, eolian! Sometimes I get a little more inspired when spring hits and I can shed the drab colors and outerwear. :giggle:

Wearing a SS and Akoya strand from Kojima. The Tahitian pendant is also from Kojima. The Akoya bracelet is from Takahashi Pearl, and I made the earrings.
B0B83E1A-012F-4A4A-88C1-132CAF729A2F.jpeg

69B8EB1D-B7F4-4985-B288-2E7459B4AE29.jpeg

Astrid the metal artist is a genius, and a very happy one when Jeg shows up trailing a group of friends :). My own new earrings are awaiting a pearl inspiration; maybe some in a package heading my way ...

Jeg that SOC look, SIGH ... the dress, the pearls ... perfection. And the newest post, with the white, blue and yellow pearls is such a fresh, beautiful look!

;) Ahahaha, thank you, Cathy! Our Bay Area side trips are the best! Yes, there’s the metal artist, and then there’s the leather artist who learned a family trade in Ecuador. Several of us now have leather cords that are beautifully hand dyed and braided, and the length is customized as you wait! I purchased a few new colors on this trip. Here’s one in turquoise with a Kojima stuffed shell. SS rope is also from Kojima, and soufflé earrings are from little h.
E4949E10-D9C9-41EC-A946-D294ED10A86F.jpeg

4796D452-2A81-4AED-B905-4A90B3887204.jpeg

I just couldnt wait for the cage finding, still probably a month’ journey away so I made a temp pendant of my new SSP ( at 13mm it is much bigger than I am used to). I think I will need a longer chain so I can get distracted looking at this beauty. Totally in love with this one!
37C23B8B-2AF6-4CAD-AE58-A4E99C3FA209.jpeg
58861DFE-A1C6-4558-A2A2-83B988D81900.jpeg

Oh @jeg Your last two ropes are what dreams are made of!!! Absolutely beautiful and everything else you have on is amazing as well (as always;-)

Last edited:
Thank you so much, eolian and BWeaves! You are too kind.:giggle: Eolian, oh my… that is one spectacular pearl! I absolutely love it!!!

I’m wearing a strand of tiny Tahitians I knotted with loose pearls from Alex Colllins. It really shows off so many colors of Tahitian pearls, and they are tiny at 6-7mm. Wearing it with the blue Tahitian strand, also from Alex Collins, and a Tahitian pendant from the Tahiti Pearl Market in Hawaii.
0B27A1B1-34AA-4173-86CA-BDF8D5068ACB.jpeg

27A8DB4F-3A90-4F6D-B38F-0422B2682D36.jpeg

505A5EAF-CDBD-4E8C-8E43-F37D1AD5460F.jpeg

E92F6404-D027-4E14-8FF2-514E34048827.jpeg

Thank you so much, eolian and BWeaves! You are too kind.:giggle: Eolian, oh my… that is one spectacular pearl! I absolutely love it!!!

I’m wearing a strand of tiny Tahitians I knotted with loose pearls from Alex Colllins. It really shows off so many colors of Tahitian pearls, and they are tiny at 6-7mm. Wearing it with the blue Tahitian strand, also from Alex Collins, and a Tahitian pendant from the Tahiti Pearl Market in Hawaii.
View attachment 461779
View attachment 461781
View attachment 461780
View attachment 461782
Beautiful...and that pendant is just...wow!

Back