Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow! These look so lovely on you! It's a REFRESHING look...like they are giving you this coolness to your skin. You've got a beautiful skin tone for these pearls. You complement each other perfectly!

Really lovely models & jewelry :07:

Thank you CortezPearls, SurfnSci, theseventhsphinx and jeg! I am really overjoyed with these akoyas!

jeg Those burmese goldens are so dreamy! Love them!
SurfnSci Yes, absolutely you do need them too!!!!! ;-)

Well, I am having quite an euphoric pearly week I must say, as I finally finished the Bliss strand!
I decided to add a few Vietnamese akoyas that I had in another necklace ( Charlotta style with the scissors;-) and even manged to sneak in a SoC National selection pearl from Druzy... True to its name this necklace makes my heart sing...

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!
D9C1600C-1ACE-4A54-AB13-D24F57B7CE8F.jpg
D9C1600C-1ACE-4A54-AB13-D24F57B7CE8F.jpg

Eolian, your new pearls and that ombre ... took my breath away ... stunning :)

eolian pearls Ahh, The Bliss strand is finally complete and it looks AMAZING!!! You did a fantastic job with the ombre, wow... It's incredibly beautiful. I seriously can't wait to see neck shots!

Thank you, everyone! Eolian, your completed strand is pure bliss! All the pearl colors flow so nicely, and I know you will love wearing it. Or just gazing at it!

Seaglass Tahitian strand from Kojima, white Tahitian pendant (with bubble gum overtones) on a little h bail, from PP, white Tahitian keshi bracelet I put together, and a ring I’ve had for a long long time. I’m not sure about this one because it was purchased so long ago. It was post rice krispy pearls, but pre roundish freshwater, so I don’t know if they are keshi, or early experimental freshwater pearls. It is set on a thick white gold band.
054A6827-EB9F-4733-873E-700B06CE0F84.jpg
3088B7C4-F4B2-4BF9-99DF-D09B2ADE8469.jpg

Thank you jshepherd, BWeaves, SurfnSci, CathyKeshi and jeg!!! I am so so overjoyed with this strand! A few quick neckshots...
42F3461E-4ED5-4E81-97F8-9FDCCE434B3D.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	42F3461E-4ED5-4E81-97F8-9FDCCE434B3D.jpg Views:	0 Size:	602.5 KB ID:	461389

42F3461E-4ED5-4E81-97F8-9FDCCE434B3D.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	42F3461E-4ED5-4E81-97F8-9FDCCE434B3D.jpg Views:	0 Size:	602.5 KB ID:	461389

jeg Yay you took out the Seaglass! Summer is here!!!! Amazing amazing strand and I love the pairing with bubble gum pendant! And the white keshis...and the ring...So so pretty!

Attachments

• 5E27BEB7-2FA0-4D59-AE4B-A23B4779FD97.jpg
    5E27BEB7-2FA0-4D59-AE4B-A23B4779FD97.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Happy weekend, all!

jeg Looove your look yesterday!!! I love pastel Ts and your Seaglass stands and pendant are gorgeous! I'm also a huge fan of white Ts and am drooling over the keshi bracelet you made :D What a cool and unique ring, too!

eolian pearls The Bliss is perfection - Thank you for these neck shots!!! It looks even more fantastic out and about, haha. It's also the perfect length and super versatile...Wow, wow, wow!

It's pretty cloudy here today, so wearing Ts (repurposed from a PP strand) that just got a rose gold makeover...
20220501_173722.jpg
20220501_173655.jpg

Those greens are amazing SurfnSci
Your strand is fantastic eolian pearls and looks stunning on you
​​​​​​​Your light Tahitian keshi bracelet leaves me breathless jeg
​​​​​​​What a great way to finish off Sunday!

Thank you, eolian, Douglas and SurfnSci!

Eolian, the Bliss strand looks fantastic on you! Soothing colors and I love it both long and doubled.

SurfnSci, your Tahitian remake looks so pretty! Great colors on the T’s and combined with rose gold is a pretty combo. I have accumulated chains and findings in rose gold for a long time, but have not wire wrapped anything using it yet. Your bracelet is giving me more motivation to pull some of the supplies out. Have you used the rest of the T’s from the strand you repurposed? Also, thank you, I was going to say I love lighter colored T’s, too. I have a weakness for silvery white T’s, but then again, I also love deep dark T’s just as much, and just about every Tahitian color in between!

Wearing my strand of Akoya from Takahashi Pearl, (and I agree with eolian, I think you need some, SurfnSci), with an oldie necklace from Maui with a SS center pearl, and earrings I made.
2A702B09-E702-4C07-84CA-EDD3F56185FD.jpg
73451A69-A81C-4D66-92FA-6E4C5DB4239A.jpg

​​​​​​​

Gorgeous BLUES, Jeg, love that dress too!

Really, everyone & pearls look so lovely, thank you all so much for posting such beauty!

Thank you so much, Douglas and Jeg!

jeg Thank you for your kind words! The rest of the Ts went to my ombre necklace; the bracelet Ts had some reddish gold overtones that just didn't match the original strand in my opinion (or the ombre).... Oh my goodness, I just love your dresses these past two days! They are so spring-y and cheerful! Ah, the blue Collins (bestill my heart!!!) and those gorgeous Takahashi akoyas (yes, definitely on my list of "to-buy"s!), and the Maui necklace and SS pendant and kojima keshis are all lovely. You always make such pretty, creative earrings, too....and I would LOVE to see what rose gold wire wrapped beauties you make! I've been on a wire wrapping spree lately, as I'm sure everyone has noticed by my posts haha, since I've been *trying* to buy less pearls :) I'm well on my way back to Ban Island at this point, thanks to Druzy's recent offerings!

Back