Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you all for your nice words! I am very happy with this happy bracelet;-) I also love the clasp, it is from an OveanRhyme’s T necklace I changed a little, put an orbit clasp there and wanted to use this one where I can see it. One last picture to show off the colors, I love love the circles and these are super colorful, almost every pearls has three different colors on it! There is one color - the orange green one that is completely new to me on pearls...

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!
B74815FC-908E-4F37-9662-11CFD51085E6.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	B74815FC-908E-4F37-9662-11CFD51085E6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	147.3 KB ID:	457055

Last edited:
I’ve been away for a while and missed so many wonderful pearls -wow! The colours in those circles! Those blues! That Kasumi pendant!
I’ve been on ban island for a while and so I’m trying to “shop my closet” and rediscover/rework things I already own. These soufflé pearls were a happy discovery - I’d forgotten just how shiny they are :)
Click image for larger version  Name:	2311E1EC-01ED-48F2-AFE0-C3AC427CD156.jpeg Views:	10 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	457058

Last edited:
eolian pearls. Beautiful colors on your Happy bracelet. I do have an unusual colored tahitian in my first Happy bracelet. It's originally from a multicolored tahitian strand from Pearlescence, that I remade into my ombre ombre strand. Well the coppery almost red pearl has a color that I have never seen in pearls before.
_20210718_123746.JPG
In some light that pearl is completely red.
SydK, lovely suffles. I shop in my own wardrobe/jewelry box/leftover pile all the time. It's much faster than buying something new. Not that I don't buy anything, I do. I just make the most of what I have. And I did find a use for a pondslime ripple pearl that I didn't like, in the above bracelet. It took a few years...

Yowza! Gorgeous pearl jewelry eolian pearls SydK and Charlotta :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Lovely way to start the weekend! Please have a safe & blessed weekend y'all!

SydK Lovely lustruous souffles! Happy to see you back! You are the one who got me hooked on CMW pearls! I remember you have some very colorful circles from them as well! So after quite a few rogue purchases (especially from the CMW) I am joining you on the ban island... Luckily I still have a few pearly packages on the way and with the delivery times being so so long I hope I will get my pearl fix until the end of the year...

Charlotta love your happy bracelets! Love all your creations! And you are right, that red pearl has a very unusual color!

SydK Your silvery souffles are gorgeous!!!
Charlotta That is a fantastic Happy bracelet and that red pearl, wow :love:
eolian pearls That last picture really shows the colors on your lovely new bracelet - what a special piece.
I'm en route back to Ban Island this very moment after my good intentions were derailed by the final day of the Kojima sale today. Alas.

Lovely pearls, ladies! SydK, so nice to see you back, those souffles are very pretty on you! Charlotta, I love the color range on that bracelet, especially the colors around the skull, including that unusual "red" pearl. Eolian, wow, that bracelet is swoon-worthy; one would never tire of staring at those rings and color bands :)

Thank you all :). It’s nice to be back on PG, although I’ll have to keep reminding myself that I’m just looking at everyone’s lovely pearls, not making a pearly shopping list…

eolian pearls, great memory! yes, I do have some colourful circles from CMW, though I think mine have more blues and browns and less pinks and greens than yours. I love CMW pearls - they’re definitely part of the reason I now find myself on Ban Island.

Today’s pearls - bronze-toned freshies (from Kongs, I think).
A89E871D-79B4-4BE7-9A0E-B9841E9C9F7C.jpeg

Thank you all for all the lovely comments. Those Happy bracelets were so fun to make and I love wearing them. This one, the one with the lilac skull and the white and golden south sea one are my most used ones. I have 10 Happy bracelets so perhaps i woun't be making anymore soon...best of all I made them with leftover pearls and didn't have to wait for any packages...
SydK beautiful bronzey strand

Thank you ladies, I am sooo in love with this colorful bracelet; yes Cathy, I keep staring at the pearls most of the day not really getting much done...luckily for me the high season is over on the island so now relaxing times until next spring...I can get distracted by pearls alI I want :)
SurfnSci so so hard to stay on the ban island! So many temptations...but two weeks for me today, so curious to see how long I resist...And curious to see what you got from Kojima’s...:01:
SydK very pretty colorful pearls! Great with your dress!

SydK Your bronze-toned strand is really lovely and metallic; there are so many pretty colors throughout, too, especially that purple-y gold pearl to the right of center!

Today I'm wearing a Vietnamese akoya that came in a blue strand from Pearlescence; this pearl appeared almost lime green in some lighting, so I decided to save it for a ring. Mounting it has been a little challenging since it's full-drilled, and I'm not completely sure I like the current setting, so it stays on my work-in-progress list :p

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211003_112619.jpg Views:	0 Size:	317.8 KB ID:	457110 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211003_111552.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.1 KB ID:	457111 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211003_112554.jpg Views:	0 Size:	510.5 KB ID:	457112

SurfnSci Wow, that's a really special pearl - what a colour! I can see why you kept it for a ring. FWIW, I like the setting - the simple setting really highlights the pearl

eolian pearls, you’ve reminded me how much I like my little circles from CMW. Wearing them today with another strand made from Tahitians, including more CMW circles (blue bracelets - I think you and Charlotta have sister strands from the same batch?), carved labradorite beads, and dyed freshwater keshi.
A8348CD2-AD38-4728-A471-A802DFE9DD73.jpeg

BA5A0FF0-A57B-4C83-947C-982D659EDD6C.jpeg

SurfnSci gorgeous akoya pearl. I also like that setting. Very pretty.
SydK very pretty circled tahitians. I haver bought 5 blue bracelets from cmw pearls, they are in my ombre blue tahitian strand and in my Oceans Wave strand. eolian pearls and I do have sister rainbow bracelets. I am accually wearing mine tidy. I made a stretch bracelet out of it and used a red jasper skull to hide the knots.

SurfnSci oh wow!! Your blue akoya is really amazing! Such a beautiful pearl. I’d like to stare at it on the finger all day like you :veryhappy:

SydK all the strands look lovely on you. Your clothes got great colour coordination with your pearls

I got married to this wonderful man two days ago and wore many (most?) of my pearls at the wedding, reception and after-party. If I had been on the red carpet and someone asked me "Who are you wearing?" I would have answered: "I'm wearing Kamoka, Kojima, Pearl Paradise, and Perlas del Mar de Cortez." Thank you to all you beautiful people who farm, design, and buy this most marvelous of gems.

Cream and white pearl strands

Congratulations KauaiAnne! You look absolutely radiant in your pearls; all good wishes for your happiness :)

SydK Your bronze-toned strand is really lovely and metallic; there are so many pretty colors throughout, too, especially that purple-y gold pearl to the right of center!

Today I'm wearing a Vietnamese akoya that came in a blue strand from Pearlescence; this pearl appeared almost lime green in some lighting, so I decided to save it for a ring. Mounting it has been a little challenging since it's full-drilled, and I'm not completely sure I like the current setting, so it stays on my work-in-progress list :p

filedata/fetch?id=457110&d=1633286722 filedata/fetch?id=457111&d=1633286732 filedata/fetch?id=457112&d=1633286746

I love it! And I wish I could find more blue akoya as blue as that. I suspect global warming is affecting the colouration, which is serendipitous at best

Congratulations KauaiAnne :arms: you both look amazing! My heartfelt best wishes to you both!

Back