Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, Charlotta, LisaC and Lilpearl!

BWeaves, I found the carved pearl on the Kojima website. I think I lucked out with good timing when I checked it out because there were a few new things posted. I didn’t hesitate...:rolleyes:

Fabulous carved Tahitian, jeg. I have a soft spot for those sorts of carvings and that one is truly special. I should be checking the pearl vendor sites more often.

Thanks, Red! I was very lucky to see it!!!

Mixed Tahitian rope and earrings I put together, with a strand of round Tahitians from PP.
C7A2041A-767C-4F3B-8D76-79C0AB92EEF9.jpeg

1658F616-F798-4F78-BF6A-5A925898601C.jpg

Ladies ladies ladies !

Finally checked in tonight to read what I have missed the last two weeks. WOW.......you ladies sure know how to make this girl smile, with all your pearls!
Jeg, I love your sense of style. Your wardrobe and your pearl combinations make me giddy. It is so cool to see all your photos, and I am in love with the black and white long sleeve dress, with your goldens.......swoon!
Sydk Love your Ts, specially the darker strand with the magenta colored blouse. Wow. just lovely.
Eolian Pearl your multi color T rope is fabulous. It is so well thought out and the colors are so amazing!
Lisa C I love multi color FWP. Love your strand with all the different pink colors, just lovely! I have a soft spot for those pinks and lavenders.
Lilpearl, loved your combination bracelets. so unique and they looked fantastic together
BWeaves, loved the combination of your T strands together. They looked splendid together with your shirt. So pretty.

It was such a pleasure to go through the pages and catch up with what I have missed. You ladies never disappoint bring a smile to my day!

AzFlyGirl, Happy wave to you! Thank you.

Look, guys and dolls! We’re coming up on page 1000 for this thread! Too cool.

Last edited:
Those two tahitian strands are beautiful Jeg and the earrings you made are perfect for that dress.
Bweaves, when I cook and wear a rope I always tucks it inside my shirt. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in sweden, easter, midsummer, a lot of birthdays and other family gatherings have been quite low key this year. Just me, not-husband and the cats. Christmas will be as well. Dressing up this year has mostly been jeans and a shirt without holes in it. I have exchanged the pyjamapants for exercise pants, stretchy and comfortable. One of the pairs looks really nice and dressy (Mostly I exchanged the pyamapants because the ones I bought are way to big). The children have suggested christmas breakfast on whatsup or something like that. Well see about that...then they might see exactly how many cat treats the cats gets...and that the cats don't always stays on the floor...and that smallest cat has gone completely bonkers believing that she is some cat dog hybrid, meow barks at things outside the house, when not-husband are slow with the treats and climbs our legs when we gets home (like dogs shouldn't do but mostly does)...and she's jealous as well. Not-husband is hers...
A kilt might be nice, unless it's itchy. I cannot stand itchy clothes. I could line a kilt with cotton perhaps.

It was lovely catching up on this thread. Always brings a smile.

I know it has been a while since I posted anything. To be honest the last few months have been a little hectic and stressful. However I promised the last couple of weeks I would make more an effort to at least wear my pearls everyday, even though I have been at home 95 percent of the time. Making an effort. So I tried to take a couple of photos. Since seeing your pearls brings me such joy, I thought i would post a couple today, of the photos take the last couple of weeks.

I admit I am addicted to multi colored T strands. My eyes just go right to those strands! This is a larger mm Rikitea strand I purchased from Cees recently.
Cees Susan Rikitea Gambier Large strand Ricky 12-14m 1.jpg

This is a FWP that is a copper color. It is a chameleon as it changes color with what I wear.
Susan Selfie PP Edison 2.0.jpg

This is a darker baroque T strand I purchased from PP a couple of months ago when they had a big sale.
Susan PP Sale 2020 Emelia Earhart T Susan 1.jpg

Thank you AzFlygirl! All the necklaces from your latest pics are amazing, OMG the big tahitians from Cees!!!! Stunning! They sure command attention!

Jeg, love your multicolor tahitian rope and earrings so much! And your dress is the cutest thing!!!

Wearing my tahitian love necklace with extender, have been wearing it everyday now...to my nephew’s birthday, furniture shopping, glamming up at home...

52918EEC-8BD8-4E08-952D-110F5AA2BAFE.jpeg

Thanks so much, AzFlyGirl, Charlotta, and eolian!

AzFlyGirl, your new strands are fantastic and wow, those Riketeas, such a statement!

Eolian, that is such a lovely strand of Tahitians you put together. Definitely a go-to piece!

Japan Kasumi strand from Kojima, with a coppery purply pink strand from Pacific Pearls, and a gemstone freshwater necklace I made. ( with a weird glare on my sweater)
572DE33E-57F2-4B3C-BEE6-EEF9A7F6080B.jpeg

4B864BF3-234E-4A24-B1C8-9FDC133172E9.jpg

Dear friends!...these are fantastic! It makes me want to make my wife own ropes and ropes!

Amazing AzFlyGirl, especially those big tahitians from Cees.
Eolian pearls, your tahitian love strand is stunning.
Jeg, your kasumi strand has so many gorgeous colors.

Thank you, Eolian, Jeg and Charlotta ! Appreciate your kind words. :)

I had been wanting a Rikitea jewel tone for a very long time. When I least expected it, an opportunity came up, and I jumped on it. It started with the smaller strand of Rikiteas, I posted a while back. Adore the strand, and I usually go for small mm sizes. I have not had PSS. Then the larger strand became available and I jumped again! Love it and the size is fun for a change.
lol Hello, my name is AzFlyGirl, I am hopelessly addicted to those multi colored Ts. :rolleyes:

Eolian, that rope strand is sooooo pretty! I love all the colors, and the size of the pearls. It is truly perfection and true elegance. And you wear it well ! (as Rod Stewart sang back in the 70s! lol)

Jeg, love both those strands today. Always such a pleasure to see your Kasumi strand. And I love that FWP strand from Pacific Pearls. They look fantastic together......and as always they look fabulous with your splendid attire. Just lovely!

So today, I have a zoom doctor's appointment. Times have sure changed, as who would have thought a year ago, there would be video appointments?!! Raised by a Southern mom, her word's forever in my head...felt the need to dress a bit more respectable for the appointment! lol
A pastel T necklace from Cees
Cees T pastel 2  3.jpg

Wow, wow, wow! You ladies are killing me with these T’s! Those big Rikitea, AzFlyGirl - swoon! Jeg, I love everything, but especially the green combo. Eolian, your strand look so pretty - that’s a fabulous length on you!
I’m away at the beach and pearl free this week. Hoping for some pearly mail when I head home tomorrow, but just loving all your pearls on the meantime. And Jeg’s gorgeous carved pendant has me eyeing a (lesser, but still very nice) carved pendant by TreasureTide on Etsy...

Those pastells looks great on you AzFlyGirl. I hope that your zoom doctor appointment went well. I had 2 phone doctor appointments this year as well. Very convinient, no travel time.

Thank you SydK and Charlotta. I am thrilled by my Rikitea and feel fortunate to have them, after a very long time of admiring them. And as you can see my addition for multi color Ts, extends to pastels as well. lol! SydK, I admired your new pastel strand as well. it looked lovely on you when you posted the picture.

Charlotta, the zoom doc appointment was truly very slick! The Mayo had it down to a science. Once you download the zoom app. You call in at the time of your appointment, they transfer you and place you on hold. The doctor comes right on, and you can see and hear each other....like Face Time. Great experience today. With COVID exponentially rising, it is a safe way for medical personnel and patients to stay safe, if it is a non urgent appointment. I felt it was a very positive experience.

Douglas, your wife only needs one rope- a Sea of Cortez, the rarest of them all!

Thanks so much, Charlotta, AzFlyGirl, and SydK! The Kasumi pearls are so special.:eek:

AzFlyGirl, that’s another pretty strand of Tahitians!

SydK, do I see a carved Tahitian pendant in your future??;)

Thank you AzFlyGirl, Charlotta, Jeg, SydK and Douglas! I am very very happy with the tahitian love necklace!

AzFlyGirl your pastels are so lovely, and pearls from Cees always look so very special!

Jeg, the Kasumi and FWP combination is absolutely yummy!!!!

SydK I know what you mean about the carved pearl....on my wishlist too...this thread is very dangerous :)

Today a white shirt and floating tahitian pearl kind of day...
1B064891-6E2D-4615-9512-7A3804763870.jpeg

Love the simplicity and the effect :)

Douglas, no no no, your wife needs many ropes! There’s really no such thing as too many pearls! Research will lean in my favor, it must.

Your floating pearl is very pretty eolian pearls and perfect with a white t-shirt

Back