Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Today I'm wearing my garnet pendant containing the "best, biggest keshi" from last year's SoC harvest. It is turning colder here, so scarves and long-sleeved sweaters are in order. Tahitian studs from Pearl Paradise. Pendant design by T Lee in Minneapolis. Accent stones are tiny Alexandrites from Mastercut Gems.

20201015_120543.jpg

20200614_130248.jpg

SydK, what a lovely shade those Tahitians are, especially with that sweater; really brings out the colors!

Jeg, that's inventive and striking combo of pearls; unusual and delightful.

Red, a masterwork, that pendant ... world class unique and gorgeous. You wear it so beautifully, in all that autumn glory!

Eolian, I love that necklace and can see how you’d get a lot of wear out of it. The freshwater pearl is a great addition.
Jeg, those Fiji’s are so quirky and cute.
Red, so nice to see you and your lovely and distinctive jewellery. You look very seasonal and that keshi is amazing.

Thanks so much Charlotta, Cathy and SydK! They are very quirky and unique indeed.

Red, your colorful photo is such a delight. Thanks for the cheery post!

That amazing Cortez Keshi...I will remember it always. It was one of mine :)
I was known -for many years- as "The Lord of the Keshi" for the great number and large keshi I would end up having during harvests.
Lovely!

Thank you for the kind comments, CathyKeshi, Marianne, SydK, jeg, Charlotta, and CortezPearls. This pendant was designed on Zoom and created after the pandemic began in March. It was the last keshi to be set from the remarkable haul of Sea of Cortez keshi that I purchased in person from Douglas at the Pearls By the Bay event sponsored by Kojima in July 2019. I held it back from the earlier setting projects because I wanted something special for it.

Thank you, Douglas, for growing these remarkable pearls and for bringing them to these special pearl events. I bow down to The Lord of the Keshi.

Owww...you made me blush!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece with us all :D

Weekend pearls - silver Tahitians, freshwater keshi, tiny rice pearls and a big fireball.
63585A91-F723-4E5A-95F3-62806413B621.jpg

Thank you Jeg, Charlotta and SydK!

Red, your pendant is a work of art! Amazingly beautiful and you wear it so well with your lovely scarf against the backdrop of autumn leaves...Such a beautiful colorful picture!

SydK I love your white pearls look! All those pearls of different sizes and shapes work so well together! Such a glowing look!

Very pretty silvery layers, SydK!

Ombré Tahitian rope from PP.
193DC908-1768-4A02-88FF-810B07245B8B.jpeg

FB67B292-0D21-467E-9677-D270EE7CE29B.jpg

I am drooling over the colors and designs, from Jeg's Sparkle and Spice strand, to her ombre rope, and her Fijis, to Red's SOC keshi pendant, to Sdyk's white strands, to Eolian Pearl's leather necklace. Pearls are never boring!

Great ombré, Jeg.
Shiny white pearls for me today. The shapes (and the drilling) on these are a bit off, but I can overlook it because they’r so radiant and lustrous.
BC613C53-F547-4040-9C41-3815FC301852.jpg

That's a beautiful ombre tahitian rope jeg. I love ombre ropes and strands, they are both organized and interesting to watch at the same time.
Such pretty shiny white pearls SydK.

What a pleasure to catch up a little on my pearl viewing this Sunday morning!

Jeg, so near, and yet so far ~ glad you had good weather at Seaside and the Oregon Coast. Sadly, I haven't been even once this year.

SydK, your pastel T's absolutely glow; the teal sweater is the perfect compliment, too. And what pretty, lustrous silvers and white drops!

Eolian Pearls, thank you for adding to my Happy Birthday all month long celebration! You created the most delightful, colorful necklace on leather! What sort of clasp did you use, or do you have sliding knots?

Jeg, you are a layering master for sure with that Spice necklace, sure to be noticed! Dang, Fiji's are on my want list!

Red, that pendant is a splendid showcase for the Cortez Keshi Pearl; what a perfect collaboration you have with your designer, T. Lee. So beautifully put together with the teal sweater, you are glowing!

Keep the pearly cheerfulness coming!

Thanks amti- so good to hear from you! Thank you Charlotta and SydK!!

SydK, those are cool shapes and very shiny!

Wearing a stand alone strand of Rikitea Tahitians from Cees-
90C480DF-3B91-4EBA-9A08-1F8E3EED1E61.jpeg

1ADE14B5-C645-4FFA-891C-5314F705A12D.jpeg

9F2D7C69-2902-48A3-AFE9-4772BC77997B.jpg

Back