Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Beautiful necklaces Jeg. I love the seashells. Never thought I would say this but your face mask is cute. I have been wearing expired N95 masks that I bought during the Ebola scare. Lovely teal color they are.

Today I switched pearls but I started out the morning wearing freshwaters.

wearing freshwater pearls

Everyone looks great! Jeg, that aqua outfit is swoon worth in particular!

Been a while since I have checked on this place and everyone's lovely pearls are making me so happy!

At work everyone's morale is flagging, it's been stressful in healthcare. Have been skipping jewellery altogether which doesn't help...

Everyone, I love your pearls. You lift my spirits. Keep 'em coming, please.

Today it's over 90F. Beachy tin-cup and feather pendant from Kojima. Mikimoto yellow gold huggies. They are comfortable under my headset during my 1 hour con call today at work.

Beachy tin-cup and feather pendant from Kojima. Mikimoto yellow gold huggies

Beachy tin-cup and feather pendant from Kojima. Mikimoto yellow gold huggies

Jeg, even in this self isolation time, you are rocking the pearls!!

Love your freshies, Gemandpearlover!!

BW, love that tine cup!! Very unique & looks comfortable in warm weather!

I'v e been doing research on the natural pearls found in the Upper Mississippi River basin . I have 100 original letters from pearl dealers from 1922 to 1930 +/-, In 1924 a Midwest dealer sold $64,000 of natural pearls, Slugs, nuggest, strawberry, wings, few round, etc. Mostly to Paris, France. In the 45 years of selling pearls in this area I collected a few. The largest one a nearly 12mm certed natural by GIA ended up in a dia necklace

The largest one a nearly 12mm certed natural by GIA

Beautiful Mississippi Freshies, Pearl-man! Love the diamond necklace!

KMFDallas, You are rocking the Ombré layers!

Today, I had to take one of the dogs to the vet for her annual ear treatment so I wore WSS earrings & tin cup.

WSS earrings & tin cup

Thank goodness for the internet ! It would be hard to life to get more boring but I'll take boring over COVID excitement. So far.. we are all well.
Too many beautiful pearls to list now... I was way too far behind.
KMF Loved the Ombre rope and BWeaves - the tin cups - always great for summer.
jeg.. that Mask ! And always love the combinations and your overall style.
Too many beauties to list .

Stay indoors, stay safe.

Everyone, I love seeing all your pearls. It lifts my spirits.

Very hot again today. Wearing the Hamantaschen on the yellow gold wire choker, and my reborn pearl earrings.

Hamantaschen on the yellow gold wire choker, and my reborn pearl earrings

I agree that there are too many lovely additions to thank each and every one of you for posting them. All are gorgeous and it is so uplifting to see such beautiful pearls on such beautiful ladies.

Beautiful pearls, everyone. Jeg, that drop-shaped tin cup is gorgeous - wonderful colours! G&Plover, the freshies look great with that dark teal shirt. 86C, you’re always so glam. Bweaves, the reborn pearl earrings are great with that lovely pendant.

Casual pearls for wearing at home - heavily ringed Tahitians and freshies.
heavily ringed Tahitians and freshies
They aren’t the prettiest pearls, but they look better in natural light.
heavily ringed Tahitians and freshies in natural light

Very pretty Sydk. I like the malachite green tones in the Tahitians.

Today I am wearing baroque golden SS pearls. I completed this look with a black T-shirt and black yoga pants for that glamorous pandemic isolation look.

wearing baroque golden SS pearl

Back