• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

Wonderful, BW!!! Congratulations! You've saved me from buying it. I'm really trying to stay on ban island during this unpredictable time. I can't wait to see a mod shot when you get it. It's truly a special pearl!

BWeaves

Well, I was trying to stay on ban island, too, but . . . I've been buying stocks, cause they're on sale, so I feel like I wanted something that would give me instant gratification. The stocks won't for a while.

86Corvettegirl

I did buy some pearls to work on during this isolation. Now is the time to start studying stringing videos so I'll know what to do when they get here. I'm sure you'll be thrilled with your pendant.

BWeaves

Sarahsmile87: I love that bracelet.

I confess I'm wearing the same outfit a couple days in a row, because I'm staying indoors and it still feels fresh and nobody notices. I am switching up the pearls! Today I'm wearing the Everything Bagel rope doubled (Kojima) and a blue baroque akoya choker (PP). The colors seem a bit washed out in the photos. The blues and pinks and purples aren't really showing up. Black and white Tahitian studs (Kamoka).

66E2F566 ACAB 45DE BF7E A0C3FA6C4C77

IMG_7951.jpg

Katbran

BWeaves- Blue Akoya - so hard to catch the colours in daylight photos. But I know they are gorgeous !!
Red , Corvette and Jeg - loving the carved pearls !
jeg - I'm not surprised that you even have a cool mask. :D Looking lovely as always !
Cathy - Hook earrings !!! And you still have both of them !!! Well done ! I think the little Acorn carved pearls are so cute- I love that pattern. And the pendant is great, I love the triple drop !

This is one of my carved pearls- I love them so much that I kept them for myself. NFS :) I have just never quite been able to decide on a bail... so they sit in their little box waiting for inspiration to strike me . 12.7 x 18.4 The most gorgeous lustre and moving from deep gold/ green to dark green at the base. Maybe green gold ? CF8537E8-2954-441B-B201-5CD6E89F7E5F_1_201_a.jpg

Last edited:

SydK

Everyone’s carved pearls are stunning! I’ve never wanted a carved pearl before, but I love all of these.

86Corvettegirl

Love your carved pearl, Katbran!! The carving is so beautiful & I love how the color fades! A true treasure!

amti

I thought I"d just jump in and read a few pages. But then y'all refer to someone's pearls, or clothes, or pets, so I scroll back a few more pages.... next thing I know, I'm reading this post for an hour. lol.... Love seeing all the eye candy. But my favorite parts are hearing about Jeg's dog that doesn't know how to dog, and seeing BW's big smile on one of her posts. Sure is nice to "see" everyone, even if I don't get to see all your faces.

Charlotta

Lovely pearls everyone, all those carved pearls. I think that gorgeous pearl needs a simple bail, Katbran and green gold would indeed be great.

BWeaves

Katbran, that is gorgeous!

I remember ogling Eric's carved pearls, too. Is he still around?

Happy Huku

Lovely as always, ladies.
Thank you for sharing, I look often but don't log in to comment as much as I would like.

SydK

Katbran, those two carved pearls are beauties! I admire your restraint in waiting for inspiration - I’d have them on a bail and around my neck so fast!

BWeaves

Cool today. OK, it was 78F. For Florida, that's cool. I'm wearing mismatched studs from Komoka and La Perlagrina. It's kind of a grey rainy day, so the rainbow colors of La Perlagrina really show up.

IMG_7957.jpg

CathyKeshi

Oh, BWeaves, I'm delighted you got the big carved pearl!!! I'm usually a slow, deliberate decider too, and miss a lot "thinking things through" :)

Katbran, oh, gosh your carved Tahitians are remarkable! I've never seen any like that ... hide them well, or set and wear! They're very unique. Hmmm, I'm not big on earrings at home, although I always wear when going out. I'm also very good at losing that kind of finding, even with stoppers ... maybe I'd better go see if I STILL have 2 of those lol.. The colors on all those pieces really doesn't show well in photos; much more luminescent, shimmery colors, especially the long 3 pearl drop pendant. We went through a lot of pearls on email before deciding on the pearls to go with the "leaf".

BWeaves, I confess ... I ordered 2 strands of "raw materials" pearls ... hmmmmmmm, I can't follow your advice of "take 2 and call me in the morning", so that means I can order 2 loose pearls, right :) ?