Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

This is one of my favorite necklaces. Metallic rice pearls (Wen Pearls) that go with anything you wear. They are prettier than my Iphone can capture, and when I look at them I marvel at the beauty of mother nature.

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4695 (1).jpg

So many pretties, a balm for the eyes after being cut off from Pearl Guide for a few days!

Red, lovely Kamokas, you wear them well.

Sarahsmile, your new pieces are beautiful! Love those tahitians!

Gemandpearllover, I can imagine how much lovelier those are in person, they are gorgeous in the photo. Very versatile!

PGF is back in business WHEW! Thanks to those who worked hard to get it up and running again. Been super busy with custom work so missed a bit just before it went down. No offence to anyone I forget to mention.
Red,,, those Peacocks are beautiful, the lustre on the earrings... stunning ! Kamoka !

Gemandpearllover- I love all your pearl posts ! Lovely metallics !

Sarah- can't beat the classics ! And the Tahitians are great - love the colour bands !

Thank you to all who worked so hard to ge PG up & running! I am recovering from a fall....very bruised & sore. Seeing all your lovely pearls are such a comfort. I've been wearing pearls around the house now that I'm up & moving but it will be a few weeks before I'm ready for pics. Gorgeous pearls, Ladies, just gorgeous!

Thanks, PD. I tripped on the steps going downstairs to the basement. Unfortunately, my face took the brunt of it. Nothing broken but really bruised & sore.

Oh my! :(

Reminds me of when I was a h.s. freshman. I attended an indoor intramural game after school, and leaping lightly (so I thought) up the first bleacher step, my toe caught the edge and I down I went, face first! I didn't break my nose but wow did it hurt.
Also, it wasn't exactly the kind of attention a 13 y.o. wants. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Pattye. The whole right side of my face is bruised & I have a very sore knot on my cheek. Nothing is broken & no loose teeth but, man, does it hurt. Right now my face looks like a depressing rainbow. It's so nice to have all my pearls to cheer me up.

Ouch, 86! That sounds really painful; bruising like that is a healing lengthier than we'd like. I hope your pearls hasten that healing!

I am so sorry to hear about your fall 86Corvettegirl. I hope that you will be better soon.

Thanks, CathyKeshi & Charlotta. It's a slow process for sure. I was wearing Kanaloa when I fell. I think he kept me from breaking any bones. I'm wearing him now hoping he can speed up the healing.:D

So very sorry to hear about your fall!!! I do hope Kanaloa brings you some comfort during your recovery.

Hooray for PG being back up. Sorry to hear of your fall, 86C, but if anything can make you feel better at such a time, I’m sure it’s Kanaloa! Everyone’s pearls over the last few days have been beautiful.
I had to have a new professional headshot taken recently - so what better to wear than pearls!
D8AF3388-A299-4DAF-B4B0-0E2EB176B906.jpeg

86Corevette girl I hope you recover quickly and glad you were not seriously injured.

Sydk- Beautiful photo of your pearls and beautiful smile.

Back