Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jeg, I love everything about this look! I’m sure you have several of us looking for gssp strands and pendants! I would love to just frolic in your pearl stash! (Sorry, I forgot to hit the reply with quote button)

Jeg, I adore your combination of GSS pearls, with that lovely sweater. Looks elegant and oh so pretty ! I think that is one of my favorite combos of your wardrobe and GSSs to date I have seen.

Charlotta love your rope that you doubled in the one picture. The colors look lovely against your skin, and delightful as a double strand. Nice to see all the your nice strands and your style.

BWeaves I adore your retro look. Those earrings were perfect for Valentines day, and are so unique and pretty. And the white pearls your wore are a classic, and classics never go out of style. A very elegant look.

Jeg- love the way you layered your GSS pearls with the keshi pearls and SS pendant. Very stylish.

BWeaves your retro look is beautiful. I especially love the ruby and Akoya earrings. Very classic look.

Charlotta the rainbow strand looks really good with the GSS strand. I love how the rainbow strand lays over the GSS strand- giving a golden backdrop to the exciting colors of the rainbow strand.

Thank you AzFlyGirl and Gemandpearllover. I did wear my old sweater inside whilst taking the photos, smallest kitten still climbs on me sometimes and I don't want her to ruin my cashmere sweaters. She is fast, so I always has to change as soon as I get indoors. She has in fact made several holes in the indoor sweater as well.

Thanks so much, Marianne, BWeaves, CathyKeshi, Charlotta, TXPearlLV, AzFlyGirl, and Gemandpearlover! :eek:

I had fun playing with messy layers over several days last week, but didn’t have a chance to take pics of all of them. Here are a few of them-
Freshwater strand from Hong Kong, Tahitian keshi pearl chain, Andy Muller mini wave strand, and an Edison pendant from PP.
Freshwater strand with Tahitian keshi pearl chain, Andy Muller mini wave strand, and an Edison pendant, Pearl Paradise

Freshwater strand with Tahitian keshi pearl chain, Andy Muller mini wave strand, and an Edison pendant, Pearl Paradise

Freshwater strand with Tahitian keshi pearl chain, Andy Muller mini wave strand, and an Edison pendant from Pearl Paradise

Very baroque blue Akoya from Kojima, Vietnamese Akoya mix from Hong Kong, custom Kojima strand of mixed SS and Akoya, silver blue Akoya from PP.
baroque blue Akoya from Kojima, Vietnamese Akoya mix from Hong Kong, custom Kojima strand of mixed SS and Akoya, silver blue Akoya from Pearl Paradise

baroque blue Akoya Kojima, Vietnamese Akoya mix Hong Kong, Kojima strand of mixed SS and Akoya, silver blue Akoya Pearl Paradise

Light silver Tahitian strand from PP, Vietnamese Akoya mix from Hong Kong, scatter tin cup from PP, Tahitian pendant from Hawaii.

Light silver Tahitian strand Pearl Paradise, Vietnamese Akoya mix from Hong Kong, scatter tin cup Pearl Paradise, Tahitian pendant from Hawaii

Light silver Tahitian strand Pearl Paradise, Vietnamese Akoya mix from Hong Kong, scatter tin cup Pearl Paradise, Tahitian pendant from Hawaii

Not glamorous but I love the soft pastel freshwaters. Today I am wearing a 36 inch light pink/lavender necklace doubled up. The pearls are 9.5 to 10.5mm. I think the pastels go really good with grey which I tend to wear a lot of during the winter months.

9.5 to 10.5mm, 36 inch light pink/lavender necklace doubled up

Gemandpearlover, Classic! Pink lavender goes great with grey. I keep reading your handle as German Pearl Lover. My astigmatism keeps adding extra humps to the M and extra L's.

Sunday. Playing around with my All-Josh 2019 Harvest strand, wearing the clasp in front.

2019 Harvest strand Kamoka Pearls

Monday. I had Presidents Day off, so PJs and pearls. Mikimoto earrings. 9mm baroque akoyas from PP. Keshi from Kojima.

Mikimoto earrings.  9mm baroque akoyas from Pearl Paradise, Keshi from Kojima

Tuesday. Back at work. 87F today. 10mm baroque blue akoyas from PP. Everything else from Kojima. Blue drop earrings, mixed tin cup, and Everything Bagel rope.

0mm baroque blue akoyas from Pearl Paradise, Everything else from Kojima

Blue drop earrings, mixed tin cup, and Everything Bagel rope

I concur.......this is my guilty pleasure I look forward to viewing, if I can, each day !!

Jeg, all the combinations of pearls and wardrobe look fantastic. You have such a talent for knowing how each strand compliments another, and how they also bring out the colors of your wardrobe. I am envious of your talent. You look lovely each and every time!

Gemandpearlover, I love the pastel FW pastel pearls with the charcoal sweater. A beautiful combination indeed. The necklace has such lovely pastel colors and luster. The look is delightful.

BWeaves, I gasp when I saw your All Josh strand with your blue shirt. Exquisite !! I also love the pearls with PJs. It looks lovely, and had you not said PJs, I would have thought it was a lovely lacy sweater ! All your looks are so pretty.

Ladies I truly enjoy viewing your posts and pearls. Seeing your combinations give me food for thought, and insight as to how to wear some of my strands. I learn so much from you ! :)

Gemandpearllover, the pastel pearls are very pretty and do goes well with most neutral colors.
Bweaves, the all Josh strand is just glorious. You are so good at changing your pearls every day. Mostly I wear a combination for 2-3 days and then move on to some other combination.

Thank you Charlotta and AzFlyGirl. :)

BWeaves- I am smitten with your baroque Akoyas- especially the white one. So lovely and looks wonderful with the Keshi strand.

I am wearing two strands of drop Tahitians today.
wearing two strands of drop Tahitians

Your tahitian strands looks lovely on you Gemandpearllover, I really like the dropshape of the pearls.

Thanks so much everyone for the very sweet comments! :eek:

BWeaves, I especially love the idea of your pj pearls! Although you look like you could step out in that.

Gemandpearlover, you look great in your double strand pastels and Tahitians! Nice lengths and the shapes of the Tahitians are eye catching. :cool:

Back