Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wore my Kojima Waterfalls with my WSS pendant paired with my Autore WSS drop earrings today.

Attachments

• Kojima waterfall WSS pearl pendant.jpg
    Kojima waterfall WSS pearl pendant.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 33
Thank you, Andrew. I wish I could wear the pendant on my 9.5-10 mm Akoya strand from PP but the enhancer is not big enough for large pearl strands. I do like it on my Kojima waterfalls & on my smaller mm Akoya strands.

My very dark drama strand of Tahitians from Wens with a crystal clasp. I removed the 6 big pearls from the strand so it is now 10-12mm. I like it with summer casual clothes.

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

That’s a lovely ensemble 86Corvettegirl! The Kojima waterfall strand is very versatile!

Thank you, Lilpearl. Yes, they are very versatile & can be styled in a lot of ways! They blend well with other strands, too.

86C, I LOVE that look on you! It's gorgeous! Gemandpearlover, your drama strand is aptly named. ;)

Sending Aloha from Hawaii!

I found a few new pearl items this week from local artists-

Dangly earrings with peridot leaves and pearl clusters. Can’t remember what the pink gems are.
6798F1CD-0B7A-4D48-94E8-3C4618AC06CB.jpg

Two rings. The pearl on this one has a beautiful bright green top.
66523124-8016-481B-905F-CF6B3855BA85.jpg

This ring is made of Koa wood.
A15326E5-33C8-43C4-8798-98F437DAE4A3.jpg

099857B1-EB75-4D94-9F46-F3168720E0C0.jpg

Can’t visit Oahu without having malasades at Leonard’s!
19021362-C07F-433D-B7FD-8FC1665DBA5E.jpg

And spending every day on the beach.
9FAD52DD-3C39-427C-A28B-86FB29409227.jpg

Such summery and fun jewelry Jeg! Is the second T ring what they called a coconut ring? It’s beautiful and your bunny looks like a happy camper!

Thanks, CricketBug!

Jeg, those are some fantastic new goodies you found in Hawaii. I love those earrings!!

86Corvettegirl, the waterfall strand looks wonderful with that enhancer. I know what you mean, enhancers do work best on very small pearls. I only use my enhancers on small pearlstrands, on the end of clasps or on a chain. It's not comfortable otherwise.
Gemandpearllover, that really lightened up the dark strand. Last night I had an idea about mixing my dark pearls with some white south seas. I might try that.
Jeg, really lovely rings but those earrings are so fun. I love those.

Thanks, Charlotta. It does look good on the waterfalls. I'm starting to get into wire wrapping & I'm thinking about doing a necklace in the future using rose gold just for this pendant.

86Corvettegirl, a wirewrapped necklace in rose gold would be lovely. What pearls/gemstones would you combine with the rosegold wrapping.

Charlotta, I would like some smooth white Edisons in a 10-11mm range & I would use rose gold links between the pearls. I'm also thinking of making one with Akoyas with a really rose pink overtones. I'm just learning to wire wrap so I have to get the hang of it first before I spend the money on rose gold wire & links. LOL Trying to teach this old dog some new tricks.

Back