Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jeg, I adore your pearl chains. They look like they’d be fun to create (though a lot more fun to wear!).

I've been buying some keshi pearls of various sizes & when I have a good supply to choose from, I'm going to teach myself how to make these keshi scattered strands. I just love them!

JEG: LOVE the chain with the pendant.

KarinK: Shoot. I'm not on Facebook. I wish they said something in an E-mail so I'd know to go look in advance.

Enjoying this strand of drop Tahitian pearls 10-14mm at football practice.

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

Way to go, Gemandpearlover. I generally limit myself to a pearl pendant at sporting events, but big honking Tahitians look great on you.

Hmmmmm...

Here are a few of the pearls I've worn but couldn't post due to the attack on the site. I wore my white soufflé from Sakura on Etsy, my PP Blue Akoya necklace with one of the white/blue Akoya strands I had made, & my warm iridescent baroques, also from Sakura.

Attachments

• White souffle.jpg
    White souffle.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 25
  • White Akoya Blue Akoya.jpg
    White Akoya Blue Akoya.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Warm irredescent baroque.jpg
    Warm irredescent baroque.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 30
The big tahitian strand is gorgeous Gemandpearllover.
86Corvettegirl, lovely souffles and the akoyas are really pretty.

Here are a few of the pearls I've worn but couldn't post due to the attack on the site. I wore my white soufflé from Sakura on Etsy, my PP Blue Akoya necklace with one of the white/blue Akoya strands I had made, & my warm iridescent baroques, also from Sakura.

I have not been able to see or post on PG from 7/19 until today. And I can only reply with a quote. It seems the site is still wonky, at least for me.
Yesterday, for a short time, I could look at the Pearls by the bay posts and then the site conked out on me.
I caught up on all the posts and boy-everything is just gorgeousness.

Jeg, as usual, you are a master at pearls and clothes. You should be a stylist. Loved your pics from PBTB.

Red- also enjoyed your pics from same as well as your spectacular golden.

Happy B-day to KFM Dallas gal and gorgeous goldens. Great gift!

Love your T's German pearl lover and all who posted.

The way the site is allowing me to reply is on a new window and not on the page, so I can't scroll back to make sure I am spelling everyone's screen names correctly. My apologies to any spelling errors.

I'm glad to catch up because I have been jonesing. Now I'll go see if I can look at other posts without being cut off!

Hot, hot, hot today so I didn't want a lot on so I wore Akoya keshi necklace from Paypal with baroque iridescent pendant from Esty.

Attachments

• Akoya keshi irridescent pendant.jpg
    Akoya keshi irridescent pendant.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 28
I agree... Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Happy Belated Birthday KMFDallas. Hope your day was special!

86Corvettegirl I love your style. All your recent pics are gorgeous but I love how summer fresh and beautiful you keshi Akoya necklace with pendant looks.

I wore this blue Akoya/Tahitian necklace a few days ago. I am not sure the pearls look right together and might add/replace pearls later.

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

Thank you, Gemandpearlover. The Southern heat & humidity is not conducive for heavy strands & layering. I love the little keshi necklace. It's so light, I forget I have it on. I wish I could capture all the colors of the pendant. The colors are amazing & the luster is phenomenal! Love your Akoya & T necklace. It's very unique!

Gemandpearllover, I think that your blue akoya and tahitian strand is lovely. Is it the colors you are unsure about?

gemandpearlover,, the second photo shows best the beautiful colors in the pearls and how well they go together.

Back